• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Sahara Oasis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drass

thousands of eggs
Would it be possible to get an ETA on the new clan? There's no need to rush or anything, but I'm curious. Also if you'll still be short for war team members with the new clan I could work after a little team building help. Anywho, best of luck to the new clan; may it smite all who oppose it or something less cliche.

-Sarah

Disneyland <3
I won't join it either.

I'm kind of sick of the fact that a clan can't stay open for longer than a month or something. I just don't want to keep changing clans and it's not that I do anything in a clan :p

Good luck with the new clan!

Would it be possible to get an ETA on the new clan? There's no need to rush or anything, but I'm curious. Also if you'll still be short for war team members with the new clan I could work after a little team building help. Anywho, best of luck to the new clan; may it smite all who oppose it or something less cliche.

Even an incredibly rough ETA would be impossible at this point. Perhaps in around a few weeks we'll reopen? Or it's possible that we might wait until the best moment. We're prolly looking at around a month or so either way at this point, I guess. Which division you think you'll join btw? The one that I'm leading has Weavile and is all ninja'y :p

-Resident evil ;461;

Drass

thousands of eggs
Even an incredibly rough ETA would be impossible at this point. Perhaps in around a few weeks we'll reopen? Or it's possible that we might wait until the best moment. We're prolly looking at around a month or so either way at this point, I guess. Which division you think you'll join btw? The one that I'm leading has Weavile and is all ninja'y :p

-Resident evil ;461;

I'm thinking either zoroark or weavile, and I'm leaning towards weavile. the only reason I'm considering zoroark is because it really messes with your head and relies on surprise, which most of my strategies do. I do love Weavile's speed and power though and I've raised two of them to lv 100 in gen 5 so far (both have odd sets and only one of them's reliable)

Status
Not open for further replies.