• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Sahara Oasis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaving the clan, sorry guys. It's so inactive, and no one is ever on xat... All the best to everyone!

Mkay. Best of luck to you whatever you plan to from here on out.

Also guys, if we lose 2 more members without gaining any, I'm sorry to say that I'll try to arrange a merging with RoB.

-Resident evil ;461;

Gorgonopsid Master

Strong like bull
Since I don't respect Imp I am afraid I will be leaving sibce I really don't see this place picking up anytime soon.

Trolololo!

I was joking about merging with RoB *Epic Trollface*

That was an experiment to see if people would start recruiting members madly, etc.

I don't plan to pull that kind of thing again, so don't hold it against me.

~Ace

i can show you how
Trolololo!

I was joking about merging with RoB *Epic Trollface*

That was an experiment to see if people would start recruiting members madly, etc.

I don't plan to pull that kind of thing again, so don't hold it against me.

Well it costed us a Co-Leader/vital war team member. grats.

kyogreblue3

take a byte
Sorry guys, but i'm leaving

This clan doesn't have a war team (which i want, to war people) and it's very inactive

I'll still do the POTW vids/Battle Vids As a Favor/ Tutor if needed, but other than that, i'm out, sorry :/

Leaving the clan, sorry guys. It's so inactive, and no one is ever on xat... All the best to everyone!

Since I don't respect Imp I am afraid I will be leaving sibce I really don't see this place picking up anytime soon.

I have to agree with these guise.
Very inactive, yo.

. . . SO LET'S LIVEN THIS PLACE UP!!!!!
Let's start off with . . . the Cha Cha Slide.
Who doesn't love DJ Casper?!?
EVERYBODY CLAP YOUR HANDS!!!!!! YEAH, GET INTO THE SPIRIT EVERYBODY!!!!

. . . seriously, this clan needs to be livened up by, IDK, more members? Funny members (you got KB3 for a first :p)? CLAN WARS?

I have to agree with these guise.
Very inactive, yo.

. . . SO LET'S LIVEN THIS PLACE UP!!!!!
Let's start off with . . . the Cha Cha Slide.
Who doesn't love DJ Casper?!?
EVERYBODY CLAP YOUR HANDS!!!!!! YEAH, GET INTO THE SPIRIT EVERYBODY!!!!

. . . seriously, this clan needs to be livened up by, IDK, more members? Funny members (you got KB3 for a first :p)? CLAN WARS?

The bolded part, clan wars are what we need to do. The problem is that we need good battlers for a war team, and places like Team America and Creamery Command have pretty much all of the available good battlers held in them. Wars build our clan's rep, which will aquire us good battlers in theory. However, we need good battlers to sustain a war team -.-

You can really see the position I'm put in here can't you? We really have pretty much nothing to work with, and our only really good hope is a massive stroke of luck such as Puretrainer, Cometk, and all of those other great battlers flocking to our clan, something that will never happen unless we have a reputation and get lucky =_=

If anyone has any ideas at all to help make the clan better, PM/VM both me and ace. We're pretty much holding on by the fingernails here, and we need to pull ourselves up.

-Resident evil ;461;

thunder_dragon2

~VirtualSpiritz
The bolded part, clan wars are what we need to do. The problem is that we need good battlers for a war team, and places like Team America and Creamery Command have pretty much all of the available good battlers held in them. Wars build our clan's rep, which will aquire us good battlers in theory. However, we need good battlers to sustain a war team -.-

-Resident evil ;461;

I used to be in the top battlers of AA, but that was 4th Gen.
I have 5th Gen potential, but I need someone to help me unleash it...

acetrainerdov

ToTW Br0's
Considers joining......

PKMNRookie said:
Sorry i have been inactive. Had no internet for a while.

No problem. Please do feel free to use the artist userbar btw.

thunder dragon2 said:
I used to be in the top battlers of AA, but that was 4th Gen.
I have 5th Gen potential, but I need someone to help me unleash it...

Sounds like you need a tutor... I'll be happy to teach you as long as you have PO. Could you possibly rate how good you were exactly on a scale of 1 to 10? 1 being a PBC n00b, 10 being d0nut.

acetrainerdov said:
Considers joining......

Long time no see man! I don't think I've had contact with you since ace's league.

-Resident evil ;461;

acetrainerdov

ToTW Br0's
Username:acetrainerdov
Nickname:chlamydia
Favorite Pokemon:infernape
Timezone:gmt+1
How often you Log on to Serebii:n/a
Your Trainer Name:dov
Friend Code:n/a
PO Name:changes almost everytime i go on
Referrer: n/a

kyogreblue3

take a byte
Username:acetrainerdov
Nickname:chlamydia
Favorite Pokemon:infernape
Timezone:gmt+1
How often you Log on to Serebii:n/a
Your Trainer Name:dov
Friend Code:n/a
PO Name:changes almost everytime i go on
Referrer: n/a

and dov joins us *cough*nowwehaveboththeacetrainers*cough*
INFERNAPE IS BAWS, there better not be any HATERS on here!!!! LOL

Got back from school, barely escaped detention for drawing a picture of my English teacher as a pirate and practically shoving it in his face

Welcome to our clan dov! I have assigned you Krokorok Rank, as well as a PM to ask you to go through the test for the war team. Also, me and elliot are concocting a slogan for our clan!

Edit, we have our slogan!: ~Stabo iuxta nos ad pugnam, et ad salutem animarum nostrarum periculum nostrorum!~

It's latin. "We will stand side by side, to fight, and risk our lives to save our people!"

I can't take any credit for it, since elliot came up with it himself.

-Resident evil ;461;

Last edited:

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
Username: D-BRAY
Nickname: Bray / The ***** Hole
Favorite Pokemon: Heracross
Timezone: +10/ +11
How often you Log on to Serebii: daily ?
Your Trainer Name: D-Bray
Friend Code:N/A at this present time
PO Name: D-Bray
Referrer: Sexi Legs' over there....

I would like to be a tutor for The Sahara Oasis.
Any prior tutoring jobs you may have had: Too many to list
When you can get on PO for a test battle: anytime

im not posting the line..

Nickname: Bray / The ***** Hole
Favorite Pokemon: Heracross
Timezone: +10/ +11
How often you Log on to Serebii: daily ?
Your Trainer Name: D-Bray
Friend Code:N/A at this present time
PO Name: D-Bray
Referrer: Sexi Legs' over there....

I would like to be a tutor for The Sahara Oasis.
Any prior tutoring jobs you may have had: Too many to list
When you can get on PO for a test battle: anytime

im not posting the line..

Accepted.

Good to have you back, for however long you're here before you head back to BB. Please use the rank 3 userbar, the krokorok one. You also get to use the tutor userbar and you will be on the war team.

-Resident evil ;461;

thunder_dragon2

~VirtualSpiritz
Sounds like you need a tutor... I'll be happy to teach you as long as you have PO. Could you possibly rate how good you were exactly on a scale of 1 to 10? 1 being a PBC n00b, 10 being d0nut.

-Resident evil ;461;

For 4th Gen I was like, 8.5/10ish
Currently in 5th Gen... 5.8/10

School is in the way for me a lot, but I have a day off tomorrow and the weekend after that. Weww.

Status
Not open for further replies.