• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Sahara Oasis

Status
Not open for further replies.

thunder_dragon2

~VirtualSpiritz
So, I was doing the usual, and testing the quality of my Youtube Vids by recording some random Pokemon White stuff. Took one step and bam, one of the eggs I was hatching (for the giveaways, but this one that hatched isn't a Zorua, coz I already have enough).
Oh? You want to know what happened? Continue...

SHINY!

I suck at that stuff ;D

-ThunderDragon2 ;479-f;

~Light

I'm wondering, since my second DS is broken, if there is anyone in the guild where you can 'stash' some Pokémon.

And then those Pokémon should be transferred to 5th gen. I might need this soon to transfer some Pokémon on my HG version to my Black game :)

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
So, I was doing the usual, and testing the quality of my Youtube Vids by recording some random Pokemon White stuff. Took one step and bam, one of the eggs I was hatching (for the giveaways, but this one that hatched isn't a Zorua, coz I already have enough).
Oh? You want to know what happened? Continue...

SHINY!

I suck at that stuff ;D

-ThunderDragon2 ;479-f;

I was expecting pictures but w/e... How many eggs? I'm a shiny hunter but I suck :3

And OK, I understand.

EDIT: I'm leaving. Sorry guys, but I've been requested to go somewhere else and well... I'm not really participating here much... I'll be the breeder still if you want, and I'll particpate in tournys, and I will get those elekids done at some point...

Last edited:

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
i am leaving too i dont play pokes anymore and i am never on because serebii league is down sorry :(

~Ace

i can show you how
:/ Bye Rai and Barb, we'll miss you, and if you ever want to come back we will give you monehz.

Anywho, we just lost 2 Battlers, leaving the War Team on the short stick, therefore I want that OU Open Tourney to be 4 spots only, short quick tourney, and then later on we'll have it larger and more variety of Tiers, come-on guys, let's get our soldier out of us and be the best, we can do it, if there's no-one to battle, ladder on Smogon, showing our Clan with all our Might and Glory.

:/ Bye Rai and Barb, we'll miss you, and if you ever want to come back we will give you monehz.

Anywho, we just lost 2 Battlers, leaving the War Team on the short stick, therefore I want that OU Open Tourney to be 4 spots only, short quick tourney, and then later on we'll have it larger and more variety of Tiers, come-on guys, let's get our soldier out of us and be the best, we can do it, if there's no-one to battle, ladder on Smogon, showing our Clan with all our Might and Glory.

What this guy said XD

capitalh

Of course, well over 40 frillish and I can't get iv/evs but you get a shiny zoura of all things in 3. Sadness.

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
Ok Guys, As you ALL Know, Im going to go and co-leader cooly's clan, So seeya Guys, Hope this place stays open.

~Ace

i can show you how
I know I'm not that good of a battler but I stand a chance against pro's..

I'm trying to bring out the best in our Clan Battlers, so yesterday I thought why not help my fellow worker? TD2.

He beat me 3-0, I played a little rough but GG, then I knew his main weakness, so I brought a team assuring I was going to win, I beat him 3-0, GG Bro.

I want all of you to battle, yes I'm looking at everyone in the Clan.

thunder_dragon2

~VirtualSpiritz
AGUVFASBUH NVEINJCS

I wasn't gonna start that til today, so I'll give 'em til the day after tomozz to get a Zorua.

My FC is in my sig, VM me with your FC and we can organize a time to trade.

-Distant Visions ;479-f;

capitalh

GUESS WHO IS LEAVING FOR MORAL RESONS?!?!
for most it's been good but I will be leaving. Goodbye.

~Ace

i can show you how
The Sahara Oasis era is ending, and a new one is beggining.

Stay tuned for Evil's post.

We've had a good run, but me and Elliot have come to a descision about our current situation. We're losing our grip, and I don't want to watch this clan die. However, we have agreed that TSO be shut down to make room for a new clan, which shall be titled The Afterlife Heroes, or possibly something else as we are working the title. There will be three divisions, and will be led mainly (or so I believe) by ace, though TD2 and I will get division leader positions. I will send notifications to all current members of the clan mentioning this yet again, and if you want to join the continuation, then please do notify me back.

From here, we have the clan thread close, yet we will continue on as an improved clan that we will make every possible effort to keep alive, as well as above and beyond other clans.

Also, I'll try to talk ace into our clan having an anthem that's one of Metallica's songs ^.^

-Resident evil, Signing off TSO for a neater, better clan ;461;..........

thunder_dragon2

~VirtualSpiritz
Perhaps this bad boi
VJYC.gif
could go on one on the userbars :O

Anyway, TSO was pree' chill. Hope to see most of you in the new clan ^.^

Farewell, DistantVisions. ;428;

Last edited:

~Light

I won't join the new clan...

I don't like to keep changing clans, I joined this one because it already was around for a while and it seemed like a decent clan. Too bad it closed, cause I really wanted to learn how to battle competitive.

I won't join a clan anymore, every clan just keeps closing and reopening... I'll focus on my art instead.

So good luck with the new clan!

Status
Not open for further replies.