• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Sailor Moon Fan Club

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Welcome! This is the place where you can chat with other people who are fans of the Sailor Moon franchise.

In this club, you can chat about either the manga or the anime of Sailor Moon/Sailor Moon Crystal and also share images/gifs/fan art/and banners as well.

KLRCE6r.jpg

A little biography about Sailor Moon taken from it's wikipedia source:

Manga: Sailor Moon is a Japanese shōjo manga series written and illustrated by Naoko Takeuchi. It was originally serialized in Nakayoshi from 1991 to 1997; the 52 individual chapters were published in 18 tankōbon volumes. The series follows the adventures of a young schoolgirl named Usagi Tsukino as she transforms into the titular character to search for a magical artifact called the "Legendary Silver Crystal".

During her journey, she leads a diverse group of comrades, the Sailor Soldiers—Sailor Guardians in later editions—as they battle against villains to prevent the theft of the Silver Crystal and the destruction of the Solar System.

Original anime series: Toei Animation produced an anime television series based on the 52 manga chapters, also titled Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon. It was directed by Junichi Satō, Kunihiko Ikuhara and Takuya Igarashi. The series premiered in Japan on TV Asahi on March 7, 1992, and ran for 200 episodes until its conclusion on February 8, 1997. Most of the international versions, including the English adaptations, are titled Sailor Moon.

Sailor Moon Crystal anime series: On July 6, 2012, Kodansha and Toei Animation announced that it would commence production of a new anime adaptation of Sailor Moon, called Sailor Moon Crystal, for a simultaneous worldwide release in 2013 as part of the series' 20th anniversary celebrations. Crystal premiered on July 5, 2014, and episodes would premiere on the first and third Saturdays of each month. Kotono Mitsuishi reprised her role as Sailor Moon. The first two seasons were released together, covering their corresponding arcs of the manga ("Dark Kingdom" and "Black Moon"). A third season (subtitled "Death Busters" based on the "Infinity" arc on the manga) premiered on April 4, 2016. On January 25, 2017, another sequel was announced.

Rules:
1. Please stay on topic.
2. Bashing any character, pairing, or member is intolerable.
3. Respect each others' opinions.
4. Any thing not made by you, please indicate the artist or source where you obtain the image.
5. While posting, follow the general SPPF rules. No double posting, mini-modding, etc.
7. No one-line posts, please.
8. Have fun

How to sign up:
Username:
Who is your favorite Sailor Scout and why?:

Member List:
Pokegirl Fan~-Club owner
Trioxhydre
FairyWitch
Lemoncatpower
Kutie Pie
xEryChan
reedcollins

Pictures:
None yet

GIFs:
None yet

Banners:
None yet

Topic Questions:
Who is your favorite Sailor Scout and why?

Last edited:

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I would like to join this ^_^ Sailor Moon was the very first anime i have ever watched (it's true), and i was a major huge fan of her as a kid.

When I was 11 I used to read manga of her a lot at barns and noble. I bought a few, too, but seem to still own only one of them.

Black Dream Hole was an interesting movie. It had children being put into eternal sleep and an interesting theme about how 'sweets make people feel happy' to it. I used to watch that film a lot.

Sailor Moon Crystal was awesome, i saw the first 13 eps till my bro disided to stop watching it (i'd watch it by myself, but i'm nervous going on anime sites on my computer). The plot was deep and interesting. I also like how the theme song states 'we are strong girls who don't need to be rescued by men!', and the 'shiny make up' part was VERY nostalgic to me.

I'd love to talk about the game Sailor Moon Another Story in this club too. That game was a super huge favorite game of mine at age 11 :)

Thus conclude's my intro post^^ Oh and i pretended the sailor scouts lived at my house for about a year as a kid XD Me and chibi usa/rini hit it off pretty well, and never seemed to argue from what I remember. I seemed pretty close to Hotaru/Saturn, too.

EDIT: Now to answer your club question. Of course.
...I honestly don't know who i'd like 'the best' now (maybe venus??), but as a kid, it was ALWAYS Sailor Moon herself. So much so that I used to pretend to BE her a lot in public, lol. I was pretty obsessed with her. I also really liked Mars, Saturn, and Mercury a lot, too, from what i can remember :) I had dolls of sailor moon and sailor venus too. I wonder what happened to them...

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I would like to join this ^_^ Sailor Moon was the very first anime i have ever watched (it's true), and i was a major huge fan of her as a kid.

When I was 11 I used to read manga of her a lot at barns and noble. I bought a few, too, but seem to still own only one of them.

Black Dream Hole was an interesting movie. It had children being put into eternal sleep and an interesting theme about how 'sweets make people feel happy' to it. I used to watch that film a lot.

Sailor Moon Crystal was awesome, i saw the first 13 eps till my bro disided to stop watching it (i'd watch it by myself, but i'm nervous going on anime sites on my computer). The plot was deep and interesting. I also like how the theme song states 'we are strong girls who don't need to be rescued by men!', and the 'shiny make up' part was VERY nostalgic to me.

I'd love to talk about the game Sailor Moon Another Story in this club too. That game was a super huge favorite game of mine at age 11 :)

Thus conclude's my intro post^^ Oh and i pretended the sailor scouts lived at my house for about a year as a kid XD Me and chibi usa/rini hit it off pretty well, and never seemed to argue from what I remember. I seemed pretty close to Hotaru/Saturn, too.

EDIT: Now to answer your club question. Of course.
...I honestly don't know who i'd like 'the best' now (maybe venus??), but as a kid, it was ALWAYS Sailor Moon herself. So much so that I used to pretend to BE her a lot in public, lol. I was pretty obsessed with her. I also really liked Mars, Saturn, and Mercury a lot, too, from what i can remember :) I had dolls of sailor moon and sailor venus too. I wonder what happened to them...

Hello there and welcome to the club!

I think Sailor Moon is my favorite because I love her personality; she's hilarious and I like how lazy and clumsy she is. I find it pretty cute lol. I also love when she cries xD. Some other Sailor Scouts I like are Sailor Venus, Sailor Mars, and Sailor Saturn.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
so i had a club a few years back which died out of no where twice however hope this one doesn't >.<

Username: FairyWitch
Who is your favorite Sailor Scout and why?:Sailor Mercury,I love her because she is the same sign as me virgo and on top of she smart and very friendly :)

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
so i had a club a few years back which died out of no where twice however hope this one doesn't >.<

Username: FairyWitch
Who is your favorite Sailor Scout and why?:Sailor Mercury,I love her because she is the same sign as me virgo and on top of she smart and very friendly :)
Welcome FairyWitch! :)
Yeah lets not let that happen and contribute to the club more :)
Mercury also seems to have a gentle and meek personality as well, which is nice.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Welcome FairyWitch! :)
Yeah lets not let that happen and contribute to the club more :)
Mercury also seems to have a gentle and meek personality as well, which is nice.

yeah it was horrible anyway i do still have all the art form the last club not sure if you want to use them or not XD but if you need it I can provide it back for you ;) I actually cosplayed sailor mercury before as well as I have the original figuarts figurine ^_^ I so far collected all the inner planets ^_^

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
yeah it was horrible anyway i do still have all the art form the last club not sure if you want to use them or not XD but if you need it I can provide it back for you ;) I actually cosplayed sailor mercury before as well as I have the original figuarts figurine ^_^ I so far collected all the inner planets ^_^

Sure, that would be lovely.

Awesome; I haven't really cosplayed much. Cool, do you have any images of those? ^_^

LadyTriox

Anyone else here played any Sailor Moon video games? :) I have, i used to play them emulated a lot when i was 10-11. Sailor Moon Another Story, an rpg, was my favorite. I really liked going to different countries in that game, and one of my overall favorite parts was when Sailor Moon/Usagi dresses as Princess Serenity and visit this fancy castle :D i was a real sucker for princesses and castles when i was younger^^ and still kinda am now :3 Though i'd say it was most extreme for me when i was 23 XD

I remember when I first beat these girls from sailor moon r (i forget what their called...) in the game and then i woke up my mom saying "I DID IT! I BEAT THEM! I'M A SAILOR MOON CHAAAMPION!" or something XD that night was epicly awesome for me^^

The Opposeto Senshi were pretty cool villains too. I've always really loved their battle theme :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Sure, that would be lovely.

Awesome; I haven't really cosplayed much. Cool, do you have any images of those? ^_^

alright I will send the banners/link buttons to you as soon as I can busy atm sewing up a costume however that would drift to going off topic XD anyway yes I do have a picture of my cosplay on my facebook but I normally don't post it here as well as all my figurines of sailor scouts are on my facebook but I can link them here if anyone wants to see them XD I also have tuxedo mask,wicked lady,and chibi moon :p

@tioxhydre: I have played one japanese sailor moon game which was strange game punch and kicking bad guys XD I was at a con playing with my boyfriend with that lol

LadyTriox

@tioxhydre: I have played one japanese sailor moon game which was strange game punch and kicking bad guys XD I was at a con playing with my boyfriend with that lol
That game sound's like it was fun (and a perfect game to play with a boyfriend too XD) :)

Which scouts do you remember playing as? :)

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Username: Lemoncatpower
Who is your favorite Sailor Scout and why?: Incredibly hard to choose a favorite, but it'd have to be sailor moon first. I love her personality, she's so easy to relate to for me. Her development throughout the series I think was done beautifully also. Not to mention she gets so many awesome powers and transformations :p I also adore chibi moon and every other sailor scout though lol.

Would love to be a member :D

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
http://static.zerochan.net/Sailor.Chibi.Moon.full.1202624.jpg
Here's a cute chibi moon fan art :3

Hard to believe she was often fighting with serena lol though the times they did get along were really cute to me :) Also, she does get better during super s. And she was a sweet heart in another story too^^

aweh yeah! Her and Pegasus are so cute too. It was a little silly when chibimoon and sailor moon would fight but once you get past that part, and understand all their confusion, it's easy to love her from the beginning :) Totally forgot to give a special mention of chibi chibi. The chibi's just get me and I love them all!

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
alright I will send the banners/link buttons to you as soon as I can busy atm sewing up a costume however that would drift to going off topic XD anyway yes I do have a picture of my cosplay on my facebook but I normally don't post it here as well as all my figurines of sailor scouts are on my facebook but I can link them here if anyone wants to see them XD I also have tuxedo mask,wicked lady,and chibi moon :p

Thanks, that would be lovely.
Ooh I'd love to see those :)
Username: Lemoncatpower
Who is your favorite Sailor Scout and why?: Incredibly hard to choose a favorite, but it'd have to be sailor moon first. I love her personality, she's so easy to relate to for me. Her development throughout the series I think was done beautifully also. Not to mention she gets so many awesome powers and transformations :p I also adore chibi moon and every other sailor scout though lol.

Would love to be a member :D
Welcome to the club!

Hard to believe she was often fighting with serena lol though the times they did get along were really cute to me :) Also, she does get better during super s. And she was a sweet heart in another story too^^

That's adorable :3

LadyTriox

aweh yeah! Her and Pegasus are so cute too. It was a little silly when chibimoon and sailor moon would fight but once you get past that part, and understand all their confusion, it's easy to love her from the beginning :) Totally forgot to give a special mention of chibi chibi. The chibi's just get me and I love them all!
Yeah, i usually have difficulties handling fights in fiction (lots of trama from my parents arguing a lot AND my general lack of understandings due to my autism).

I always rather liked chibi moon, though....its strange. Her pink hair is so cute too and her pigtails^^

And chibi chibi might be my all time favorite sailor moon character xD Cute baby with mysterious powers. Nuff said.

EDIT: And thank you pokegirl fan :D

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
That game sound's like it was fun (and a perfect game to play with a boyfriend too XD) :)

Which scouts do you remember playing as? :)

it was a game where you can pick i think any of the inner sailor scouts XD its been quite awhile so its very hard to remember exactly XD

awww so cute I remember watching sailor moon stars which they thought another child of sailor moon XD I watched the japanese version which was the last sailor moon series there was XD they didn't make it to america for reasons...love chibi chibi :p
http://static.zerochan.net/Chibi.Chibi.full.1536157.jpg

LadyTriox

I remember in Sailor Moon Another Story.

The battle between the opposeto senshi as a whole group.

My heart was pounding out of my chest SO much at that part of the game XD

Also look up their battle tune sometime its really badass.

They were difficult bosses to take on too.

You really gotta train up to take on them :p

I think my favorite one is either Ishtar (she's QUITE adorable) or the one that was Mercury's opposeto...I forget her name. Her first battle was always super nostalgic for me though. With all that snow around her in Switzerland, lol.

EDIT: I have never been to Switzerland, mind you. But i did play in the snow a lot as a kid XD

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
it was a game where you can pick i think any of the inner sailor scouts XD its been quite awhile so its very hard to remember exactly XD

awww so cute I remember watching sailor moon stars which they thought another child of sailor moon XD I watched the japanese version which was the last sailor moon series there was XD they didn't make it to america for reasons...love chibi chibi :p
http://static.zerochan.net/Chibi.Chibi.full.1536157.jpg

That's some cute fan art.

I'm watching Sailor Moon Stars right now! It's so good, but I wish it was in English though.

LadyTriox

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/59/d8/fa/59d8fac5efe4af52b66fdd395a41206f.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/2a/d5/51/2ad55159ece64a7875b6180d3527c565.jpg
I was looking at sanrio related stuff, and i cannot help but share this :3 Its pretty much the images to a My-MelodyXSailor Moon Sanrio collection. They likely have plushies and stuff relating to this, lol.

Note the 'x' thing is NOT shipping. They just do that when they cross over sanrio with other things. They've had SanrioXSonic and Hello KittyXSesame Street, too :3

My-Melody look's pretty cool dressed as chibi moon XD And the big bow :3

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/thumbnails/hotlink-max550x550/cms/interest/111458/sm5.jpg
And this is pretty badass :3 3D Luna with a scepter.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/59/d8/fa/59d8fac5efe4af52b66fdd395a41206f.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/2a/d5/51/2ad55159ece64a7875b6180d3527c565.jpg
I was looking at sanrio related stuff, and i cannot help but share this :3 Its pretty much the images to a My-MelodyXSailor Moon Sanrio collection. They likely have plushies and stuff relating to this, lol.

Note the 'x' thing is NOT shipping. They just do that when they cross over sanrio with other things. They've had SanrioXSonic and Hello KittyXSesame Street, too :3

My-Melody look's pretty cool dressed as chibi moon XD And the big bow :3

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/thumbnails/hotlink-max550x550/cms/interest/111458/sm5.jpg
And this is pretty badass :3 3D Luna with a scepter.

Those are adorable pictures.

I rewatched episodes 30-40 of the first season since those episodes are some of my favorites. I especially like episode 36 in the English dub since we get to see some nice wooded scenery and I liked the plot to the episodes. I also liked the Serena and Darien confrontation