• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Sailor Moon Fan Club

xEryChan

Demon Child
Been meaning to join this. Sailor Moon was one of my favorite animes from back in the day, I always used to watch it every morning before heading to school. I just love this show so much, it is a big part of my childhood.

Username:
xEryChan
Who is your favorite Sailor Scout and why?: I really like Sailor Moon. I love how lazy and unorganized she is. She is me haha xD

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Been meaning to join this. Sailor Moon was one of my favorite animes from back in the day, I always used to watch it every morning before heading to school. I just love this show so much, it is a big part of my childhood.

Username:
xEryChan
Who is your favorite Sailor Scout and why?: I really like Sailor Moon. I love how lazy and unorganized she is. She is me haha xD
Hello there,welcome to the club! :D
I love your Lita/Makoto/Sailor Jupiter avatar

reedcollins

ReginaRegina
Hi there!
I've loved Sailor Moon since I was a little kid, I would watch it for hours. I've recently started rewatching the series and getting back into it, so i'd love to join!

Username: reedcollins
Who is your favorite sailor scout and why?: Sailor Jupiter was always my favorite growing up. I really related to her and saw myself in her. She was tall (I was a tall kid), she was tough, and she was independent! She also combined masculinity and femininity perfectly.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Hi there!
I've loved Sailor Moon since I was a little kid, I would watch it for hours. I've recently started rewatching the series and getting back into it, so i'd love to join!

Username: reedcollins
Who is your favorite sailor scout and why?: Sailor Jupiter was always my favorite growing up. I really related to her and saw myself in her. She was tall (I was a tall kid), she was tough, and she was independent! She also combined masculinity and femininity perfectly.
Hello and welcome to the club! :)

Hikaneary

Hi, I would like to join.

I enjoyed the Sailor Moon series, I watched the whole series with my girlfriend, we both really enjoyed it.

Jack16

Username : Jack

My favourite sailor scout is Jupiter, because she was very awesome in battle.
(I like all the sailor scouts equally tho)

Hi, I would like to join.

I enjoyed the Sailor Moon series, I watched the whole series with my girlfriend, we both really enjoyed it.
I watched lots of Sailor Moon with my girlfriend as well.