• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Sakura Fan Club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swampy

Crack the Skye
****PsiUmbreon approved and lemon scented. 8D****

Welcome to the Sakura Haruno Fan Club. (Yes, I will be using it the English way of typing her name.) If you are either a fan of Sakura or just like her in general, this is the place to be. Before you post, here are some rules I expect you to follow:
Rules of this club said:
Do not flame other members.
Do not come to the Club unless you like Sakura from Naruto.
Do not spam the club.
Follow all Serebiiforums.com Rules.

That is about it for the rules. -^_^- Now, I have two Administrator spots open and will include more as needed. I will also add in two Moderator spots in addition to the Administrators. If we get enough members, I may even include a Club banner if I have time to make one. Now, as a member, I kindly ask of all those that join to link the club in some way to their SPPf signature to help keep the Club alive. As per the new signature rules, we can have unlimited SPPf links, so I do not find it to be too much to ask of all the members. I believe if you are a Sakura Haruno fan, then you should have no problem finding a creative way to include it to your signature.

EDT: Thanks to our awesome member, Neji-chan (AKA K-mart), we now have a club banner. ^-^ Please be sure to give her credit if you use it, or I shall have PsiUmbreon's rabid plusles stalk you forever!

Sakurafanclubbanner.jpg

Owner:
SwampyGroudon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Co-Owner:
Hakuryuu
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Administrators:
Sakura Haruno
Neji Hyuga
Desert Rose
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Moderators:
(None - 2 spots left)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Members:
SwampyGroudon
Comis Patronus
ShadowCloud62
Sakura Haruno
Neji Hyuga
Naruto Uzumaki
Hakuryuu
Desert Rose
TheOne
FlamingTyranitar
Mizu Kasumi
Zero X
Nogardaes
Elusive

Last edited:

Sabaku_no_Gaara

Party Monster 8D
Sakura club for the win. <3

I'll join. Sakura's so effing pretty when she's not paired up with Itachi. <O

ShadowCloud62

Child at Heart
Count me in, I love Sakura!

Swampy

Crack the Skye
Okay, I've gotten more members then I thought I would. =^-^= So, Sakura Haruno (member) will be added as an Administator and you shall all be added as members unless you ask me otherwise....

Sabaku_no_Gaara

Party Monster 8D
I want to be an admin, yo. ;X I miss being one of those.

And because Novacaine/Sakura PWNS. <D

Swampy

Crack the Skye
Temari said:
I want to be an admin, yo. ;X I miss being one of those.

And because Novacaine/Sakura PWNS. <D
*adds* Okay, I'll also have a few moderator spots open for anyone if they want to be one. =^-^= Temari, is it too much to ask of you for a club banner. I would make one myself, but my website needs all my attention in the graphics department. xX;;; *goes off to make rollovers/graphics for website*

Teh Mar ee said:
Sure. XD

Club banner~awaaaay. <3
Thank you very much. ^__^ Like I said, I would make one but..yeah. ._. Now all we need is Duffy and we can make SPPf lag. XD

Last edited:

Sabaku_no_Gaara

Party Monster 8D
Sure. XD

Club banner~awaaaay. <3

EDIT- Yup, I' done. Sry 'bout the text. D:

Last edited:
YAY !
*huggles sakura plushie**hands one to every member*

HOORAY for the most intelligent , pretty , and big foreheaded beauty of all SAKURA !

sakura-chan, fweee !(lol randomness)

my friend (pink panther) said "Sakura is one tough cookie"
what do you guys think about that?

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
I must join this.

Sakura is my favorite female ninja.

Desert_Rose

Amour toujours gagne
Hey Wildfire! I'd like to join! ^__^ Yes, I do like Sakura. She's a cool character. She's definitely my favorite girl character on Naruto. ^_^

Swampy

Crack the Skye
Okay, you have all been added to the list. ^__^

Sakura is one tough cookie
Yes she is. ^-^ She is one of the more determined Ninjas in Naruto, at times willing to rise a lot to help. I know a lot of people that sit there and say things such as, "Oh look at Sakura, she's so helpless!!111." Yes, there are times like these but they are quick to forget the parts were she did help others, like the chuunin exam arc. Even when she knew she was defeated from the start, she continued to fight on. That type of determination isn't present in a lot of the characters, or not so much so as in Sakura.

Well, I assume everyone else will answer your topic soon, so until then, fairwell.

ShadowCloud62

Child at Heart
Sakura is a tough cookie. She's got a lot of spunk, and you don't see that every day in anime girls. There are few examples (Winry from FMA, Misty from Pokemon, etc...). Sakura is up there among the "tough cookies" of anime.

Desert_Rose

Amour toujours gagne
Sakura is one tough cookie.
I'm guessing this is the topic. xD And yes, she is. She just fights until she can't fight anymore. Like in episode 32 I do believe. She snaps on the sound ninjas after Lee fails. That was awesome (though her cutting her hair... ;_; ).

Sabaku_no_Gaara

Party Monster 8D
Sakura is one tough cookie.

Lawl, you mean like Chips Deluxe. Damn, those are hard to bite sometimes, especially after having a dentist appointment. :<

...oh, THAT kind of cookie. XD

Well.....yeah. She f*cked Ino up during the Chuunin Exam and all. XD

Swampy

Crack the Skye
Okay everybody, I'm back. ^__^ You missed me, right? lawl.

Well, I take it everyone linked the club in someway to their signature, riiiiggghhht? *sigh* I guess not. ._. ; At the least, try to promote the club in somehow, okay? Last thing we want is a dead club, right? ^^; As for a topic, I have a few but I'll let someone else start one. ~_^

Swampy

Crack the Skye
TheOne said:
omg! <33333333 SAKURA! I'm in.
Welcome to the Sakura Haruno Fan Club! ^___^ I'll add you as a member for now, is that fine? Now, since no one made a topic I guess I will....

Before Time-Skip or After?
Which do you prefer? The way she was before the time-skip or after? I <3 both...

Status
Not open for further replies.