• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Salamence Clan Club

Naruto Uzumaki

Cascade Trainer
Out of Flygon And Salamance I say Salamance whould win, but out of the dragons Rayquaza would win with Salamance at 2nd.

Jaster

Team Magma Captain
I havent had a dragonite for along time, but blizzard/icebeam now that is a strong dragon.

darkjigglypuff

Borderline Troll
My Lv. 100 Rayquaza with:

Hyper Beam,

Blizzard,

Flamethrower, and

Surf

Is extremly powerful.

Amaranth

Swag
lol hey again
well overwhelmingley rayquaza wins

how about
perfect dragon attacks :D
like my levle 70 dragonite
thunder bolt
outrage
flame thrower
wing attach ( gonna replace with ice beam )

Jaster

Team Magma Captain
Yeah that Dragonite has good attaks, but it has wings maybe it should have fly. Wing Attack is a good atack.

Jaster

Team Magma Captain
Yeah ice beam over blizzard, What about those other attacks like Blast burn, Hydro Cannon, Frenzy leaf. i dont like them but they work.

Sailor Merury

Butterflys rock!
I'm back. Karia is still in training.

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
yeah i agree flame thrower over fire blast
ice beam over blizzard and thunder bolt over thunder

yep flamethrower is better then fire blast
Ice beam better the blizzard and
thunder bolt is even with thunder by my standards but i use thunderbolt more
plue blast burn, frenzy plant, hydro cannon aren't bad it's just the recharge part i don't like..