• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Sasuke/Neji/Kiba/Gaara Club

Who is best?

• Sasuke

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Neji

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • Gaara

Votes: 27 44.3%
  • Kiba

Votes: 9 14.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Road

Shiny Master
That banner is great! Also guys I have something to admit....I think Sasuke is hot. Also I am a boy, but I am attracted to Haku also.

shirika2436

Confusion is bliss
son of a... its still 2 big?

also!
w00t! gaara is winnng, kiba in second!

Hitokage

Chibi no Jutsu!!!!
Woah... That's a lot of Sasuke pics. I like the little one the most though. It's kawaii (japanese for cute)!!!

Road

Shiny Master
GM27: It's okay. But like Blazefan said, don't tell everyone. You might get some wierd comments...

w00t for Gaara winning! XD

Yes, it's still too big. I'm not trying to make you guys upset, I'm trying to save you from getting banned.

EDIT: Yip, that's a lot of pics. o_0

shirika2436

Confusion is bliss
dam. blazefan, want 2 post a request in minas shop, or just ask light venusaur to make another one?

edit: i just requested in mina-chans shop, so much obliged.

Last edited:

shirika2436

Confusion is bliss
uh...kay. guess weel just see which the club prefers, or mina can just forget about it, if u want.

Blazefan17

is the best
still waiting for gaaradon!!!!

If he doesn't answer i'll just make the dicision

Also Everybody!! I want to know if u want mina to make our banner

shirika2436

Confusion is bliss
i dont think its done.

shirika2436

Confusion is bliss
which one?

Don't be so picky with banners Blazefan17! We already have three banners! Isn't that enough?

shirika2436

Confusion is bliss
they are all too big.

Status
Not open for further replies.