• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Sasuke/Neji/Kiba/Gaara Club

Who is best?

• Sasuke

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Neji

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • Gaara

Votes: 27 44.3%
  • Kiba

Votes: 9 14.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

burn fire burn

the fire in me
Did you guys see how creepy Gaara was in the episode of Naruto last Saturday! It was Hospital Besieged: The Evil Hand Revealed! Gaara is such a mystery.

burn fire burn

the fire in me
Did you guys see how creepy Gaara was in the episode of Naruto last Saturday! It was Hospital Besieged: The Evil Hand Revealed! Gaara is such a mystery.

scary.weird.shikamaru-ish

shirika2436

Confusion is bliss

didnt see that one in particular but i saw the japanese episode. yea, he was kinda spooky.

also, welcome MarshtompMan.
i Hope u enjoy the club.

Road

Shiny Master
Yo. XD

Yosh, I saw Gaara in that eppie. He's scary sometimes....But awesome other times. o_0

Aww, Neji's 2nd to last...

shirika2436

Confusion is bliss
nvm about bashing.

Gaara is creepy in that wierd cool way.

Super Gullwing

Team Skull Mom
I'll join please! I love love Gaara so much. <3 And I love his 'creepyness.' XD
And I love Lamp too. ^^ (Lamp is my nickname for Neji.)

burn fire burn

the fire in me
I'll join please! I love love Gaara so much. <3 And I love his 'creepyness.' XD
And I love Lamp too. ^^ (Lamp is my nickname for Neji.)

wierd nick name butt I hope you join

shirika2436

Confusion is bliss
awesome, things r going great! ^^
also welcome to the club super gullwing!

Blazefan17

is the best
We need you to post to hurt&heal scores are:
Sasuke-4
Gaara-12
Neji-8
Kiba-10

+ Shirika dont forget that since you are a co-owner you can start topics and tell people they can join.

shirika2436

Confusion is bliss
NM Gaaradon, hurt/heal thinga. u know the drill, 2 heal, 2 hurt, or 1 heal and 1 hurt! then we can end it, and declare el winnermon!

o and gotcha Blazefan

Road

Shiny Master
Ello! Sorry for no-show, school kills my time...

Wha? Members can't start topics? Man, I hate it when people make that rule...

Anyways, club-banner-wise: I was SO close to getting it done, AND THEN~...A Power Surge happened, and I lost all the work...;_; I'll probably get it done over the weekend. Sorry guys!

Blazefan17

is the best
Ello! Sorry for no-show, school kills my time...

Wha? Members can't start topics? Man, I hate it when people make that rule...

Anyways, club-banner-wise: I was SO close to getting it done, AND THEN~...A Power Surge happened, and I lost all the work...;_; I'll probably get it done over the weekend. Sorry guys!

Sorry to hear about the power surge mina.but after all your hard work i might make you a co-owner!

might

shirika2436

Confusion is bliss
that sucks, mina. Still, its of no pressure. time is not an issue!
Consider the issue carefully, blazefan. you dont want our work undone.

Status
Not open for further replies.