• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Sasuke/Neji/Kiba/Gaara Club

Who is best?

• Sasuke

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Neji

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • Gaara

Votes: 27 44.3%
  • Kiba

Votes: 9 14.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
Did you guys see the "Best Five Battles" episode? Neji, Kiba, and Sasuke were all in there. We also got to see Sasuke with Orochimaru. Guy and Kakashi Rock,Paper,Scissors! (Funny). I know it's old but I still decided to post it.

I hope it was alright. If it's not I'm sorry.;444;

burn fire burn

the fire in me
Did you guys see the "Best Five Battles" episode? Neji, Kiba, and Sasuke were all in there. We also got to see Sasuke with Orochimaru. Guy and Kakashi Rock,Paper,Scissors! (Funny). I know it's old but I still decided to post it.

heard about it but never saw the episode...got a link

Blazefan17

is the best

no but i read about it at tv.com

rock,paper,scisors

shirika2436

Confusion is bliss
ro!sham!bo!

i saw not that ep, what number is it!

shirika2436

Confusion is bliss
awesomeness!

shirika2436

Confusion is bliss
damn! its on now? *rushes to TV*

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
Hello! I'm joining on behalf of Hito-chan telling me about this club.

I'm a huge fan of Garra-chan because he is so emo he is cute!

So what did I miss? In other words, what are you talking about now?

shirika2436

Confusion is bliss
awesome fight, welcome Tabby Catty!

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
Yeah it was awesome! Feel free to shoot me for this statement but I honestly thought when I read the manga and before I saw the anime that Neji was a GIRL!

Then I heard his voice and thought she had a manly voice because I did even when I was little and I'm a girl and I still have it now though I have a better high range from practicing and when they kept saying he and him I got suspicous and realized!

I'm soooo stupid! I felt like I was going to punch myself. Personally, I think Neji totally pawns! I didn't see the last episode because it was too late for me to stay up and I was getting sleepy.

shirika2436

Confusion is bliss
dont feel bad...i thought sasuke was a girl for a while ;)

Hitokage

Chibi no Jutsu!!!!
I see Tabby joined the club. Well, welcome to this club too!
As for the Neji fight, it was pretty okay. The only thing I would change would be changing Rotation back into Kaiten. I mean come on, Kaiten sounds cooler than its translation.

Whoppin' Weavile

I'm 13 now! Yay!
Can I join? I'm kiba-crazy, and my 4 favorite characters are:
1.) Kiba
2/3/4.) Neji, Shikamaru, and Sasuke

Three of the characters in this club are my favorite! I voted Kiba in the poll. . .

Road

Shiny Master
Oh yeah! I saw the 5 fights episode. Not bad. Neji's fight was a hard one, though...;_;

Oh, and I saw the NejiNaru episodes, (bits and pieces, anyway). I LUV LITTLE NEJI~ But normal Neji is just as good. <3

Shadow_Lugia_Master (and any other members who wanted to join): You can all probably join, but I'm not a senior member in the club, so w/e.

P.S. SLM: Yup, you and just about every other girl in the world, (myself included). <3

Oh, and for the link to the 5 battles: BAM~

Status
Not open for further replies.