• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Savage Pack (Reopened)

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaleiam

just started playing
Username:whaleiam
What Would You Like To Be Called?:just call me by my username
PO Username:not yet
Friend Code:0304 2239 8269
How often can you battle?: i am not sure
Rate Yourself as a battler 1-10 my own rating is 4 i'm not really good at it
Referral: Kyro12

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
Username:whaleiam
What Would You Like To Be Called?:just call me by my username
PO Username:not yet
Friend Code:0304 2239 8269
How often can you battle?: i am not sure
Rate Yourself as a battler 1-10 my own rating is 4 i'm not really good at it
Referral: Kyro12

Welcome to the clan! Be sure to stop by the clan chat http://www.xat.com/TheSavagePack

ThePhoenixarisen9

Blazing Spirit
Hey, guys. So you guys reopened the clan....... I'm not sure if I should leave SeaSoul to go with the pack........... what do you guys think? I'm still willing to join this clan....... I miss the savages.

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
I'm not the only Savage that made a new clan. Steve also made one.

ThePhoenixarisen9

Blazing Spirit
What would you like to be called: Phoenix
PO username: Phoenix
FC: (Black FC) 0003-2610-5481
How often can you battle: Quite often.
Rate yourself as a battler: 7.
Refferal: Kyro12 (?)

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
ThePhoenixarisen9: Welcome to the clan! Although you didn't put the username part of the sign up sheet, it's not the most important part haha xD

seancon93

*Username: seancon93
What Would You Like To Be Called?: Sean Con is fine :)
PO Username: seancon93
Friend Code: 5243-3937-3972
How often can you battle?: At least once a day (unless otherwise noted)
Rate Yourself as a battler 1-10: I'd say a 7. I can definently get better, but I've been playing since RBY.
Referral: Kryo12

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
sencon93: Welome to the clan and be sure to stop by the clan Xat Chat Room (link on my first(?) post)

seancon93

Will the info on tournaments be posted here? I can't access the chat site on my iPad (silly Apple lol)

Black-Wolf

Darker Than Black
oh yeah! new members!

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
Info on tournaments will most definitely be posted here, and guys, there seems to be a lack of medals ;) Maybe some battling could ensue?

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
I know everyone's tired of me saying this, but why don't yall come on the chat?

btw since my non-uber pokemon arent in such high levels, i only really do flat battles, and imo, it brings out skill of the other opponent more.

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
btw since my non-uber pokemon arent in such high levels, i only really do flat battles, and imo, it brings out skill of the other opponent more.

You should really try Pokemon Online. It's a free to download battle simulator and it's got all the perks of competitive battling, just without the annoyance of having to connect to people on wifi and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.