• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Savage Pack (Reopened)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
You should really try Pokemon Online. It's a free to download battle simulator and it's got all the perks of competitive battling, just without the annoyance of having to connect to people on wifi and such.

That and you can build teams in a matter of minutes and try out different Pokemon without having to breed them, EV them, and lvl them up lol.

OK i now have a pokemon online. I signed up before but since its on another computer of mine, my name is Sam. I didn't really make any good parties yet, and the one i did has two ubers. I'll go on after i getmy other computer back.

Black-Wolf

Darker Than Black
yuss, Pokemon Online is scientificley proven awesome!

yupp, it really helps you master pokemon battling, and its free.

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
Okay I realize that this is completely random, but today I saw Apollo 18 and it is, like, insanely creepy haha. If that stuff was real, it is awesome, but f*cking scary at the same time.

Never watched it...so do we have to put that banner as our sig?

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
Which banner? It is preferred that you put the banner of your current rank (outlaw) in your sig.

whaleiam

just started playing
oh i've just installed Pokemon online but i'm still not sure how this thing work

I just dont get the team tier part.

seancon93

Okay I realize that this is completely random, but today I saw Apollo 18 and it is, like, insanely creepy haha. If that stuff was real, it is awesome, but f*cking scary at the same time.

Random is good lol. That movie looked creepy, glad to hear it met my expectation ;)

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
Sorry guys, I'm going to leave the clan. T____T Thanks for everything.

You are all welcome to PM/VM or add me as a friend if you'd like. :3 Goodluck! ^^

Username: Lelouche
What Would You Like To Be Called?: Just Lelouche
PO Username: No PO :<
(White) Friend Code: 2924 1374 4574
How often can you battle?: Any time (As soon as I finish building my team)
Rate Yourself as a battler 1-10: 8

Mike_kun

Bug Master
wow reopened savage
Good luck for the clan

sup people sorry I could not post friday,saterday,or sunday.

Oh and besause of password problems i changed my PO name to S.A.M.

whaleiam

just started playing
i cant register Pokemon Online
it kept saying host not found

Black-Wolf

Darker Than Black
so wheres logon? ;409;

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
Anyone up for a battle?

btw: Lelouche, welcome to the clan!

My available time will change after tommorow since school will start. I probably will only be on from about 8-10

Status
Not open for further replies.