• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Savage Pack (Reopened)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sup if anyone wonts to battle message me in any way you like.

ThePhoenixarisen9

Blazing Spirit
Wow... some people in PO are dumb.... A person put my hydreigon to sleep..... then proceeded to use Dream Eater... it had no effect. I told them that. They then proceeded to use the move 3 MORE TIMES IN A ROW. EVEN AFTER I TOLD THEM I WOULD HAVE NO EFFECT. They said it wouldn't let them.......something. They didn't finish. But, yeah. Just wanted to share that, hear your thoughts.

Btw, me and kyro had a PO battle. GG, kyro.

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
ROFLMFAO!! Hahaha, that made my day. lol, sorry, I just got happy

Cayzeo

The Serene Titan
Username: Cayzeo
What Would You Like To Be Called?: Cay or Z Preferrably cay but meh
PO Username: Will be stated at the challenge
Friend Code: It would be rare for me to battle on my ds so I'll leave this blank..ish
How often can you battle?: When ever you want me to.
Rate Yourself as a battler 1-10: Elephant

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
Welcome Cayzeo, we spoke earlier and you are the second Savage Pack Leader. Congratulations! For all who question him, he'll show you why he is leader.

Cayzeo

The Serene Titan
And to that I say simply
Whut whut, In, the butt.

To all members, Lets show these wannabe clans how its done!

Black-Wolf

Darker Than Black
yuss!!!!! ;409;

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
Indeed we shall stand strong, Our first war, when it comes, will be against the likes of PsuedoShadow (hopefully) Haha, so fight hard savages, and a little recruiting doesn't hurt either ;3

Black-Wolf

Darker Than Black
Yeah, theyre going to perish!!

Black-Wolf

Darker Than Black
.......meh......

ThePhoenixarisen9

Blazing Spirit
Welcome, Cayzeo. I want put our past differences aside. What I did was foolish and should never have been have done. I offer an apology. I hope that you accept it.

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
Good morning clan, there really isn't much to say so just keep strong Savages!

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
Anyone up for some battling?? (I normally won't post trivial stuff like that on the thread but since nobody is in chat..)

EDIT: Had two really fun battles against Phoenix. I lost one and came back to win the other. Both awesome games, +3 for you.

Last edited:

ThePhoenixarisen9

Blazing Spirit
Anyone up for some battling?? (I normally won't post trivial stuff like that on the thread but since nobody is in chat..

EDIT: Had two really fun battle against Phoenix. I lost one and came back to win the other. Both awesome games, +3 for you.

Thanks, kyro. It seems like you are the only one there when I get on chat, so the only one i have battled is you. GG, dude.

Asimity

RNG Abuser
no one is ever on xat when i go on... like right now =/ lol PM me challenges guys!

Sorry that im not on as much now, school started,and most of my teachers are total a*ses sadly. Ill be on PO for about 15 minutes VM for a battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.