• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Savage Pack (Reopened)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cayzeo

The Serene Titan
Guys if you have friends who want to join a clan, Don't hesitate to invite them here.

We're not going to start kicking tail without members now are we? ;P

So start recruiting!

I'll be in the xat for the next 14-15 hours so if you need my help or just want to talk I'll be there!

Embrace the thrill of the chase and hunt on!

seancon93

Anybody on PO? Im on and cant keep fighting this one guy.

All legends. Got him down to 2 left that last time though x)

Cayzeo

The Serene Titan
If you keep conversation to the xat, it won't spam up the thread then..

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
I guess I could do some battling right now, though this process is MUCH easier on the chat. Yeah, I'm gonna pester all of you to get on chat if you are able. Deal with it.

Black-Wolf

Darker Than Black
cant mah boi!

Cayzeo

The Serene Titan
I feel out of practise, Those who feel like being my punching bag for a bit pm me.

Bring a weather team, And you'll suffer the consequences -.-

Weather is for no talents!

Cayzeo

The Serene Titan
Won against seancon93

He battled well.

Props to him for not using ou boring pokemon =p

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
I battled Sean twice. He surpassed my expectations, but I still ended up beating him twice. I also battled Cay once and lost. I am starting to like my Forrtress x3

seancon93

Won against seancon93

He battled well.

Props to him for not using ou boring pokemon =p

I battled Sean twice. He surpassed my expectations, but I still ended up beating him twice. I also battled Cay once and lost. I am starting to like my Forrtress x3

Thank you both for showing me where I need improvements.

Its crazy. Been playing since Blue, and I have to relearn the whole game...I love it!

Cayzeo

The Serene Titan
From this point on I won't be posting wins or losses.

Simply because, looking at it there isn't much point.
I've no need for medals and I can't exactly rank up.

You're welcome to post wins/losses against me however.

seancon93

From this point on I won't be posting wins or losses.

Simply because, looking at it there isn't much point.
I've no need for medals and I can't exactly rank up.

You're welcome to post wins/losses against me however.

Wish I had known about the capture feature -__-

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
ANNOUNCEMENT: To all members at Outlaw Rank, please remember to tell me when you reach one week probation so I can rank you up.

That Is All.

Well, good night Savages! Sleep well and keep your minds sharp!

Last edited:
No I didnt come on yesterday TT__TT well ill be on PO for a while(i doubt anyone else is on though lol), but just incase. And I dont really get the chat thing, its slightly new to me >_>(n00b warning)

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
No I didnt come on yesterday TT__TT well ill be on PO for a while(i doubt anyone else is on though lol), but just incase. And I dont really get the chat thing, its slightly new to me >_>(n00b warning)

Basically you just go on the chat room (link on my first post) and once Cayzeo or myself "Member" you, you can just kinda hang out there and hopefully talk to someone. It also makes the process of challenging people much easier.

EDIT: Sean has reached his one week probation and notified me, so he is ranked up to Pup Rank. He can now ask for a RUB once he has enough medals.

Last edited:

Black-Wolf

Darker Than Black
Basically you just go on the chat room (link on my first post) and once Cayzeo or myself "Member" you, you can just kinda hang out there and hopefully talk to someone. It also makes the process of challenging people much easier.

EDIT: Sean has reached his one week probation and notified me, so he is ranked up to Pup Rank. He can now ask for a RUB once he has enough medals.

i think i have too!

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
Okay, now that Phoenix has notified me and Black-Wolf has posted, they are now Pup Rank. And in case any of you failed to notice, I put the link code under each of the rank banners on my fourth post, so please use them.

EDIT: Had a nice battle against Phoenix which I won 3-0. There were some crit hax but all in all it was an even match.

Last edited:
I wouldve become pup but i missed one day. And ok then ill try to use the chat. Ill probably be more active tommorow since im free most of the day.

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
I wouldve become pup but i missed one day. And ok then ill try to use the chat. Ill probably be more active tommorow since im free most of the day.

Haha, you still get ranked up since you were active. We're not THAT strict xD

Black-Wolf

Darker Than Black
I havent heard from Alex in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.