• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The scariest movie you have watched

Haxaurus

What scary movie made you jump out of your seat? Could you go to sleep during that night or were you afraid? O.O

hever

022611229PM
The original Exorcist was shockingly scary. I also liked The Descent, and the Orphan.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Scary movies that made me jump?

[REC], The Descent and Paranormal Activity.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
You should. It's a spanish movie though. The american remake is called Quarantine and it's good too.

hever

022611229PM
You should. It's a spanish movie though. The american remake is called Quarantine and it's good too.

Oh man, really? That's why it looks familiar. I've watched Quarantined before, and it gave me a headache. :( Maybe the spanish one is better?

Meh, I saw Paranormal Activity 2. Wasn't scary. Haven't seen the first so I can't really judge that.

The Omen (remake) definitely scared the crap out of me. I was about to turn it off, but then the guy from Harry Potter 3 (Who plays Lupin) comes on and I'm like, maybe I should watch the rest? He gets decapitated. God that ruined my childhood.

flawlessazn

Spiffy ~ ^^"
One of the scariest I've watched is probably End of Days starring Arnold S.

I was just a kid and I kept thinking about it ... =(

G50

No longer posting
Darkness, all Ju-on and Grudge movies.

EzzPeon

just a passerby
Oh, Ghehe. I better not think too much about it.

Silence of the Lambs.
Crap, I'm 12 and I was 10 when I watched it.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
The Blair Witch Project, that was really scary :-| Playing murder in the dark straight after probably wasn't the best idea.

I did manage to fall asleep that night though, it was pretty easy to.

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
The Grudge.

I made the stupid mistake of watching it alone, at night. I had to go around turning on all the lights afterwards! And sleeping? Forget sleeping...

-beautifly-

The Grudge.

I made the stupid mistake of watching it alone, at night. I had to go around turning on all the lights afterwards! And sleeping? Forget sleeping...

The Grudge didn't scare me at all, some of the "scary" parts actually made me laugh.

I always remember this movie called Hide and Seek as a really scary movie, but I was like 7 when I saw it and it was my first scary movie so that might be why.

Anyone remember The Sixth Sense? I heard a few people talking about how they wanted to see it because they thought it was scary but I never thought it was scary. I thought it was sad, I actually cried at the end because I felt bad for the guy when he realized what was going on. :(

Grei

not the color
From the ones I've seen... The Exorcist was pretty scary. Not as scary as I expected it to be, although it was definitely one of the best.

Paranormal Activity was scary, too.

Zartan666

I love horror movies, but the only one that ever scared me was The Exorcism of Emily Rose. The Exorcist never bothered me.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
I remember watching this when I was young, but I don't even know what its called, but it went something like this. This guy was invited to a hunting trip, turns out he's the thing they're hunting. While the hunters are searching the forest for him, he breaks into the shed/base of operations. Then inside he finds a locked door, hoping its something useful he breaks inside and finds the room full of peoples heads in jars.

That's the farthest I made it in the movie before I went into my parent's room to watch cartoons.