1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The scariest thing you have ever seen in your life.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Polls' started by HolyNova Lucario, Oct 17, 2012.

1. HolyNova Lucario

HolyNova Lucario 明るい日中

The scariest thing you have ever seen in your life or experienced.

The scariest thing I have ever seen in my life was Paranormal Activity because it was so unatural and so realistic, I was paranoid for 2 days because of that movie and I found it hard to sleep. So people tell me the scariest thing you have ever seen!

Last edited: Jun 23, 2013
  2. When my friend got stabbed in a fight.....

3. HolyNova Lucario

HolyNova Lucario 明るい日中

Say WHAT! you have got to be kidding!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2012
  4. SmeargleRocks

SmeargleRocks Reputable Trader

That's pretty bad :(, I am not entirely sure what's the scariest thing I've ever seen was probably.....ummm........hmmm...... Can't really remember, maybe when o was younger and I saw a wolf outside our house, I really like wolves and coyotes now

5. Flame Mistress

Flame Mistress Well-Known Member

Seeing someone have a seizure on a train. That was... disturbing.

A minor one happened this morning, when my iPhone just spazzed out all of a sudden and the screen turned to static until it just faded away into black then started flashing, while it was vibrating non-stop. It didn't stop for five minutes. It scared the living hell out of me.

6. Aegon

Aegon _

It's quite clearly possessed by a spirit, warning you of troubles to come. O, sacred iPhone.

Scary stuff.

Lass Brooke likes this.
  7. Flame Mistress

Flame Mistress Well-Known Member

Either that, or it was struck down by the sheer awesomeness of a certain official website of a certain video game.

I don't know why, but glitches and errors always freak me out. Even Blue Screens of Death make my heart go doubly fast.

Lass Brooke likes this.
  8. Shadow of Umbreon

Shadow of Umbreon Waiting for Y

9/11 was pretty scary when I was in 5th grade. Second would be the Rake, if it was real. (Not the garden tool rake, lol)

9. Drake Pokétrainer

Drake Pokétrainer Blood of Insanity

Watching the heart monitor of a patient who was dying during my apprenticeship on cardiology. I didn't see her die in front of me, but saw her die on the monitor.
    It was basically, an extremely irregular beat, it didn't even look like a heartbeat but more like the heart was spasming. And a pulse over 250. Then the pulse dropped from 250 to 30. Then there was a straight line with some peaks now and then when the heart tried to do its work but just couldn't and then just a flat line without pulse.

So yeah, it was quite scary. All the alarm bells going off and one of the doctors, his assistant and a bunch of nurses rushing in the room didn't really help.

10. Dragalge

Dragalge This is more than 20 characters long

When one of my friends was beaten so badly, his head cracked a little.

11. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie 桜咲くこの坂を今も上っている

Gosh, I don't know... either my dead hamster sprawled out on the bottom of the cage, the remains of a house fire, 9/11, or paramedics lifting my friend's (unconscious?) mother onto a stretcher after a roll-over accident when I was twelve. Though it might've been when I got my head cut open, and I saw a lot of blood on my hand.

I consider myself rather lucky for not having seen a lot of scary things... or at least remembering any scary things.

12. ParaChomp

ParaChomp be your own guru

A lot of Japanese cartoons...

Wow, what I just said sounds like nothing when compared to what's been said above.

13. TeamRocketGrunt

TeamRocketGrunt WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo

xD

I'm sorry, it's just......x'D

14. ParaChomp

ParaChomp be your own guru

The saddest part is the fact that I'm being serious.

Okay, let's try this again. I've been hit by a car before...but I never saw it coming.

15. Estellise

Estellise freeze!

One of my friends passed out in the middle of class back in 8th grade.

16. TeamRocketGrunt

TeamRocketGrunt WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo

I know. It was just funny to see that post. I know exactly what you're talking about, too...

17. Crimson Penguin

Crimson Penguin Marchin' on

I can't remember anything super-traumatic I've seen in my everyday life, but watching the crash footage of the Georgian luger who was killed the day before the Vancouver Olympics was pretty horrifying.

18. Shayminslicker

Shayminslicker Comes out of Nowhere

Final destination,and one time I played trumpet at a graduation and this one guy passed out in front of us and the assistants from the hospital were getting the strecher ready to take him away

19. Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Lulu_used_SunnyDay Petal Blizzard

I remember once, when I was 13, my mom was driving us back home from a trip to my aunt's. I was in the front seat next to the drivers's, on the motorway, when suddenly we drive past a dalmatian's dead corpse, sprawled in the very middle of the street, with some read around his head.

I wept all the way till home =(

20. -Nator-

-Nator- Psyperiority

I can't think of a particular scariest moment, but there was this one time when I spilled a fountain sized drink all over my computer station, and somehow, nothing got damaged, except the headphones.
    It's one of the worst mini heart attacks a person can have...