• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The scariest thing you have ever seen in your life.

cantavanda

Blue Rose Princess
Oh... I hope it goes well with him.

emilyshortcake

good left undone
a sign on the McDonald's drive-thru window.
"We are out of coke."
.....HOW omg dying.
excuse my pun, but I am addicted to Coke.

Lucario95

Behold The Aura!
The scariest thing happened is a month ago, I went to a friend's house with 1 more friend, and in the night we just wondering around and my friend got the idea to enter to the abandoned house next to his house which suppose his great-grandfather lived. I was like ok lets go. while we entered and advance few steps, it was very dark that you can't see. Suddenly one of the old telephones rang, we were like frozen preparing to run away. And finally we run away. Later he show me a image on his cellphone that a group of people made a party outside of the house and at the door of the house was open a little bit, and in the shadow, a weird scaring looking thing appeared. I was like what the heck!!? Believe me or not.

Last edited:
r/WTF
r/MorbidReality

When I was nine, I lived in a crime-ridden neighborhood. The criminal across the street had a seizure, and there was a guy in our front yard that got shot in the chest.
That was probably the worst thing ever.

Rinni

Hero of the Storm
The scariest thing I have ever seen in my life was Paranormal Activity because it was so unatural and so realistic, I was paranoid for 2 days because of that movie and I found it hard to sleep. So people tell me the scariest thing you have ever seen!

Haha I wouldnt call it THE scariest thing I've seen and I can't think of a "scariest", but I too got paranoid after watching that movie. I NEVER sleep with my feet out of the bed anymore Haha!

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
r/WTF
r/MorbidReality

NOBODY F**KING GO THERE

Nothing scary ever happens to me. Once I had a creepy dream that my two grandparents, including my somewhat mentally disabled grandpa, had turned into zombies and were breaking the windows in my car to get to me. I guess that doesn't count since it's a dream though.

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
I do not know whether this was real, but I swear I saw a huuuuuge spider on my wall. It looked about as big as my own face, and I just shat myself when I saw it...Did it exist? I don't even know, never seen it since.

lidaboy

procrastina...
using shampoo in the toilet. i feel this weird aura all the time when i close my eyes and that's why i hate using shampoo.

also everytime i use technology a picture of the scary girl from the excorcist will just envelope the screen, it gets so bad that i just freak out even though its not there.

Last edited:

Runandwine

Knight Trainer
a sign on the McDonald's drive-thru window.
"We are out of coke."
.....HOW omg dying.
excuse my pun, but I am addicted to Coke.

lmao oh god, I know the feel Dx

The scariest thing I've ever see was that HORRIBLE video when 2 guys kill a man with a screwdriver x(
I felt bad the whole week after that >T

goldensteambun

loanshark prince
Long black hair clogged in our shower drain even though I live with my brothers, whom hair are as short as mine and dyed. The horrible thing is we have seen it for a few times now, and none of the brothers has no ideal why. We are slowly starting to panic and looking into new apartment.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
When I was younger, when trick or treating, a guy said thank you after her gave me candy.

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
Me and my friends were watching videos, like the scary ads (y, know car goes into forest and zombie pops up) to see who was more prone to shock, One video that popped up was a guy skateboarding, like someone was filming behind him. He grinds a rail, does a kickflip and hits the road falling from the pavement....He gets hit by a van and the skateboard slams into his head.
I foolishly say that could have been a one off vid, let's try ONE more.....The next was some people driving along a highway. A large truck loaded with bricks flies past.....and one brick flies off, SMASHING THROUGH THE WINDSCREEN AND INTO THE CAMERA ALONG WITH A CRUSHING SOUND AND SCREAMING!!!!

Other than that, some of the deaths in CSI: Crime scene Investigation, are creepy and I quote speccifically: POURING AMMONIA INTO A VICTIMS EYES TO PERMANENTLY BLIND THEM!!!
At least the Leader of that csi group is Becker, that kinda makes the show hilarious

Lord_Kain

Just call me Kain
Honey Boo Boos mom