1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The scariest thing you have ever seen in your life.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Polls' started by HolyNova Lucario, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Popboi

Popboi The Elusive Trainer

Some years ago someone spammed pics of dead people on a forum I used to be member.

2. ParaChomp

ParaChomp be your own guru

Does it have to do with cartoons? Speaking of cartoons, Eiken was a pretty scary 'toon.

In a hospital at the moment being treated with various medicines for my epilepsy. The people having seizures at night...

3. Rakansen

Rakansen ラルフ

I have had many scary moments in my life, but I don't really think I've ever seen anything that scared me, the scariest thing I've probably ever seen though were pictures of this one creepypasta I once read.

4. Bananarama

Bananarama The light is coming

Nicki Minaj is up there, actually.

5. lollygag

lollygag Banned

Discounting personal problems, I would say seeing a big spider in front of my house.

6. Zae

Zae Member

When I was a lot younger I took a field trip with a group. I never knew I had fear of heights at this point, but we came up this really tall mountain(probably not the tallest ever, but it was tall for me back then, there was also a walkway up it).

We got up to the top and I just looked down, absolutely terrified to the point they even had to CARRY me back down, it was pretty embarrassing, but yeah. Scariest moment that I can remember, there were some others, but nothing compares to that.

/scaredforlife

7. SpeedDeoxys

SpeedDeoxys Am I wrong here?

The only things that scared me alot, was a picture of a hyperrealistic Sonic the Hedgehog and in a American Dad episode where I saw Francine's face after it gets hurt by acid. But I only looked at it for a part of a second.

8. Ferrin

Ferrin Easily Lost

the police photos of a murdered 16 year old girl

some people are so cruel i don't understand them. her face was so...burned and injured. and her eyes...no one deserves to get hurt like this

9. clarkey_2000

clarkey_2000 Active Member

blackface pics and spiders

10. Corroded Arceus

Corroded Arceus Shiny Hunter

this isnt so much scary as traumatic, but i once saw a kitten that had been hit by a car writhing in a puddle of its own blood in the school driveway when i was still in highschool. i ran into the school to notify the staff, and ended up going home because i was such a mess (I'm a major cat person).

To make it worse, my grandmother had died a few weeks earlier.

11. PsychicPsycho

PsychicPsycho Well-Known Member

I saw this video on youtube of a dude playing a game called Ghoul's Forest 3. The title questioned if it might be the scariest game ever, so I checked it out.

It made me jump out of my skin on a few occasions. There's a link here if you want to check it out. I recommend watching with the sound on, although the guy playing the game swears a lot. Here's a link of a guy successfully playing, although it's not nearly as scary.
    O_O grudge
    lol, then there's a picture of her in the next poster's sig
    Sometimes I think I'd like to be a detective, to help put killers down away, but I don't think I could psychologically deal with seeing things like that.
    Aw, poor kitty :( :( :(

12. Sir Spacebar

Sir Spacebar Time to change fate!

Jeff the Killer,
    that picture just scares me

13. THRILLHO

THRILLHO nothin' at all

god, screw you for making me google this lmao

i never knew it had a title but that is one of the few images that freaks me out every time i see it

14. Meeker

Meeker It needs a fence.

That's ****ing creepy dude, why must you admit to the fact that you are scared of it for our sanity's sake please? That's all I ask...

15. Deadly.Braviary

Deadly.Braviary Well-Known Member

When I was, like, eleven, I saw The Mothman Prophecies on TV and it really, really freaked me out. That same night, my mom decided to put on the only sheets in the house which featured big, glow-in-the-dark butterflies on them. Needless to say, I was freaked out LIKE HELL.

Also, Mason Verger. *shiver* If not for Wikipedia, I wouldn't have ever belived that that was Gary Oldman.

16. THRILLHO

THRILLHO nothin' at all

i swear gary oldman looks like a completely different person in every movie. i have absolutely 0 clue what he actually looks like (i just picture him as Jim Gordon all the time). verger is creepy as hell, it's a pity that movie wasn't anywhere near as good as silence of the lambs or red dragon

17. ParaChomp

ParaChomp be your own guru

A young bird hopping around trying to fly. It hopped into the hole of the sewer grate where it drowned to death. Its mother was standing on the grate calling for its young in distress.

18. Akwakwak

Akwakwak I'm hungry

Honey Boo Boo.

19. Chewiana Jones

Chewiana Jones Dunsparciologist

Probably the summer my house was invaded by hundreds and hundreds of big, black flies. Ugh.

20. ~CallOfTheIndie~

~CallOfTheIndie~ Now on vinyl

A King Scorpion on display at an annual fair near my city. I have a gargantuan fear of scorpions....actually, anything with a stinger(s).
    On a daily basis though....I'd say the giant murder of crows that invade my backyard in the afternoon.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2013