• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The scariest thing you have ever seen in your life.

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
My friends had me sit down and play Slender in a dark room by myself. I had no idea what the game was about at the time and... scariest moment of my life.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
I was once in a pet store, looking at turtles.
They started doin' the dirty dirty. 'Twas gross.

PsychicPsycho

god, screw you for making me google this lmao
lol, that same thing happened to me a few months ago.
Also, Mason Verger. *shiver* If not for Wikipedia, I wouldn't have ever belived that that was Gary Oldman.
Who?...wow, that guy does look pretty weird.

What's even weirder is a link I saw in the Google results. Apparently, that character was based on a real person named michael that really did something very similar. A paragraph from the site (graphic):
[SPOIL]Michael apparently continued to use the PCP, which obviously induced a psychotic state. There was evidence that he had smashed a mirror, which he then used to mutilate himself. The analgesic properties of the drug can cause users to feel less pain and persist in violent or injurious acts. Our investigation revealed that Michael had literally peeled off his face and fed it to the dogs that were in the basement. He gouged out one of his eyes with a piece of glass from the mirror that he had smashed.[/SPOIL]That's pretty crazy.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
yeah, PCP is hella insane. i am pretty sure the guy that ate the guy's face last year was on PCP. same with another guy that disemboweled his roommate and ate his heart, i think that one was in canada

lollygag

Banned
It's bad enough hearing about men marrying younger women, but I've heard stories of old men abused by their young, wicked Russian/Ukrainian/Filipino/whatever wives.

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
the movie E.T I saw it when I was 6 and now I'm still scared!

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
While this is a dream, it was really livid, and this is the closest I ever got to crossing the boundaries between dream and reality:
I had a dream when I was 13 that the science teacher brought to the school for a demonstration this really big poisonous snake. Said snake got loose, and started biting everyone, even the instructor. Everyone was fainting and dying, and when it finally bit me I woke up immediately. The really scary bit is that where it bit me I had similar puncture holes, and the next day at school the science teacher showed us all a picture of the exact same ****ing snake and how she planned to bring it to school. Scared the **** out of me, and I still can't believe what I experienced.

Derpy Hooves

I <3 Muffins
Well actually it happened quite recently, I was watching the news and a report came on talking about how there were some beef burgers CONTAINING HORSE MEAT!! I was terrified, being a pony myself. I didn't come out of my house for several days in case some people caught me and chopped me up and made me into meatballs.

Cloud_Arcanine

Scarlett starlett
Well actually it happened quite recently, I was watching the news and a report came on talking about how there were some beef burgers CONTAINING HORSE MEAT!! I was terrified, being a pony myself. I didn't come out of my house for several days in case some people caught me and chopped me up and made me into meatballs.

Stay away from Findus lasagnes then!

725roy

ambivolent
Back when Pokemon Crater was still up, there was this one side advertisement that looked like a human-boar cross and it had big red letters flashing SCARY! It scared me for life.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
While this is a dream, it was really livid, and this is the closest I ever got to crossing the boundaries between dream and reality:
I had a dream when I was 13 that the science teacher brought to the school for a demonstration this really big poisonous snake. Said snake got loose, and started biting everyone, even the instructor. Everyone was fainting and dying, and when it finally bit me I woke up immediately. The really scary bit is that where it bit me I had similar puncture holes, and the next day at school the science teacher showed us all a picture of the exact same ****ing snake and how she planned to bring it to school. Scared the **** out of me, and I still can't believe what I experienced.

Holy crap o_o. Did she actually bring the snake, or did you actually luck out? I take it she never brought it to school, since I really doubt a teacher can bring in poisonous animals (dead or alive) without permission/a license/a professional handler nearby.

Back when Pokemon Crater was still up, there was this one side advertisement that looked like a human-boar cross and it had big red letters flashing SCARY! It scared me for life.

I'm laughing, I'm sorry xD, though I don't know if I should really take this seriously, since I'm unaware of such an advertisement.

At the moment, a few games Mark of markiplierGAME on YouTube are pretty freaky. I'm more-or-less surprised I haven't gotten too affected by SCP Containment Breach, that's a freaky game. Ugh, the close-ups (even though the modeling's kinda narmy) and the jump scares, man. And I tend to listen/watch him when it's nighttime.

725roy

ambivolent
I'm laughing, I'm sorry xD, though I don't know if I should really take this seriously, since I'm unaware of such an advertisement.

I'm being totally serious. I was in an after school program, and every time I went to the place to play on Computers the lights would be off, and then the advertisement came on, and I freaked out.

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
That pig from the feedthe pig campaign. Scariest thing evre, winks and talks yet has a coin slot on its head for you to put money on it, that is the scariest thing EVER

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
ok, this is gonna sound odd but I got a couple:

first one: a few years ago, I was talking to a friend on the phone about paranormal stuff and I have all these cardboard pokemon pics on my closet door...well, while we we're talking, one of them started to turn slowly (and mind you, it's held by a singel blue puddy thing in the middle) but anyway...the treeko pic started to turn slowly by itself as though someone or something was grabbing and twisting it then it fell...it scared the daylights out of me...I picked it up and put it back and it was never bothered again

number 2: 2 times (months apart) I heard my name called by a errie and strange voice I don't reconize at all...it was so strange, never figured it out to this day

number 3: a few weeks ago, I suffered a fall...it was scary because it could've been so much worse...I was bleeding so much that the it outweighed the pain in my mouth and now it's fully healed and I have a tiny little scar where it happened

Enzeru

An Ceann Ársa
the scariest thing I ever saw was the phoenix lights, I saw one of those 'flares' up close and I can tell you it was no flare. I could see a disc shape object with a bright light in it with figures walking around inside it.

James2344

Keyblade wielder
I was on a raft and it flipped in rapids and got stuck on my helmet and it was holding me underwater, I had to lift up the entire raft to get a breath and it was scary, but felt weirdly normal. After a few minutes we got to deeper water from there we moved to shallower water where we got the raft still and I undid my helmet and swum out in 1 breath, except when I rose out from underneath the raft there was a rope around my neck so while I was out of immediate danger I had to wait for someone else from my raft to help and untie it. I don't know how I felt, but your life doesn't flash before your eyes only moments relative to the danger that you are in.

Ytterbium70

DIE PEOPLE
Um... Lost tapes on netflix I guess. I was younger and I thought they were real. I don't really do/see anything scary.