• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The scariest thing you have ever seen in your life.

nekomi

Ace Trainer
This past weekend I saw a cat get run over. :(

Chili

I dived into a pool at a race and water splashed into a hole and brown woolly spiders crawled out and I screamed. IT WAS SO SCARY AND CREEPY

indifference

I totally relate. I was just about to come in here, and say Paranormal Activity. Sometimes I can't sleep because I get paranoid someone is standing over my bed. But at the same time I don't want to look because it's scary.

The other night I was having a dream about it, but somehow I decided to get out of the dream and I can't remember anything after that.

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
At college, there are stables, a wall and where the hay and straw is kept. The hay and straw wasn't being aerated well, and because it was a hot day, it caught alight. It burnt down some stables, with the horses still in them- you could see them buck and screw to try to get out, and the screeching that came from them was horrifying.
But I've seen horses, people, cows, cats, rabbits, pigeons, badgers and foxes get run over- it's not the best thing.

wc662

Green Goblin
my father die
my grandfather die
my stepfather die
bethel boy's academy in lucedale mississippi (I survived a crime against humanity and one of the worst cases of child abuse ever)
being put in life or death situations (i had a troubled teenage/young adult life i should be a youth counselor or something)

lidaboy

procrastina...
let me tell you when the lights are out.

Ninja Eevee

Haunters Gonna Haunt
Seen, ive seen a bus crash outside my local supermarket about 3 days ago, nobody got hurt from what i saw, but the sound was scary, and the screaming was horrible, knowing that people ays oung as 11 could be on it. and 4 days before that, i saw the smashed up car 1 road away from my street, or more accurately, about a 15 second walk from my house, a car has swerved out of a turning, headed towards a house, which i know houses some very yougn children, but then tried turning bakc onto the road. the driver didnt see the lampost and the lampost has almost split the bonnet in 2 pieces. i didnt see any people but i saw lots of blood. disturbing. all of this happened with about a week

Also, cracking my head open was traumatic. i was 7 and it was 14:00pm and i hadnt had lunch, i ran round a corner to my kitchen, slipped and hit the very very center of my head of the meeting of 2 parts of the wall. i felt it hurt a TON and went to brush my hand across my forehead. i felt the gap and accidently put my finger in my head, scary for a 7 year old. i reckon my tears coudl of supplies enough fluids for 2 small african villages.

when i went skiing last year, i lost control with one of my skis, i went to lift it up and replant it and gain control, i fell forward, did a full 360 degree front flip, my ski jacket was pulled up by the wind, and i landed head first, then onto my BARE stomach, and skidded for about 50m. 2 days later, we were taking the route to the ski lifts, which was a very steep one. i was with a group of beginners, because i was a beginner too, but he lost control, smashed into this girl called ruby, who then took out one of my legs. i flew into the air and landed doing the splits. i cant do the splits. my friend told me the day after that he saw me on my stomach, not moving for about 30 seconds, he thought i was unconscious .

Last edited:

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
When you sit upside down on a hill and look at the sky you feel dizzy and like your going to fly off into space, it gets very odd sometimes, occasionally scary

Spudnugget1

who wants to sing
Nothing is scarier than the cold, dead silence of the open California countryside. In my youth, I grew up amidst the rural silence of the Southern Valley - A place full of white supremacists and bugs. So. Many. Bugs.

My compulsive paranoia of the eight-legged and slimy was compounded largely by close encounters with many large arachnids that on at least one occasion could have killed me. All of the Widows, garden spiders... I still don't know what that huge pregnant thing chasing the smaller Widow was. It was huge and brown, whatever it was, but the stain never came out of the cement. Never came out of the cement.

And the Coyotes were plentiful - they still are. The only thing ever to break the endless silence of the night would be the occasional car and the cold, soulless howl of the predators of the void. I am still deathly afraid of even the most domesticated of dogs. The only way I cope with my fear of silence is by surrounding myself with as much noise as possible - music, ambient city noise, the television - all of it keeps my mind off of the creeping retch that is my mortality.

I once said in this very thread that the scariest thing I have ever seen is, perhaps, my own inner subconscious. That may be true - but the trifles of man pale in comparison to the horrors of the woodlands, of which there knows no limit or boundary.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Some guy swaying his fists into my face because I questioned the hype of ponies...

When I was a kid, we had a life-sized plastic santa that we liked to put on the roof. One year, my dad decided it would be funny to put it facing into my window, and he refused to move it. Ten years later, I still hate that Santa.

Catfish

Someone told me to click a link, he told me it was a funny YT vid. Turned out to be a Jeff The Killer screamer. ;_;