• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Sceptile/Garchomp Fusion Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
Alright this is the 1st of May so it's the end of the contest, and the winner is (drum roll)....fuzzyqwilfish , congratulations!
note to mods: this contest is over so you can close it.

Cool, I won! Congrats to everyone else who entered, yours were all great too. ^_^ Although yes, it would've been nice to see what the second and third placemen would be. Anyways, cool, and nice job to everyone else.

~fuzzy out~

Kalavinka

pfft, I fail to see where fuzzyqwilfish's mix is even part-worthy of this (if anyone, it should go to Moonlight, though IMO that's more of a repose). Not to mention the fact that it's a .jpg, which means it's bound to be low-quality (bar extreme photoshopping skills).

Oh, and if you don't like my opinion, then tough luck.

--;475;

Status
Not open for further replies.