• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Scheme Team (409)

Anyone wanna guess who might be the new gym leader for Viderian Gym?
Oh and Murg, what exactly was the conversation between Jesse,James, Meowth and Giovanni about?

Blaziken King

the king of fire
I wonder why giovanni isnt the gymleader anymore.Also when Jesse james and meoth were talking to giovanni in that building was the building in hoen or kanto.In the end when professer birch and max appear at Ash's house why wasnt May with them.

Alfonso

Derpgull
Blaziken King said:
I wonder why giovanni isnt the gymleader anymore.Also when Jesse james and meoth were talking to giovanni in that building was the building in hoen or kanto.In the end when professer birch and max appear at Ash's house why wasnt May with them.

In Kanto. >_> TR doesn't have any bases or power in Houen.

May is still back home. She'll be back next episode.

Scary Clefairy: The conversation was about how they, Jessie James and Meowth, had beaten Team Aqua and Team Magma. Or at least, that's what I was able to grasp.

JazzJazz

Blaziken King said:
In the end when professer birch and max appear at Ash's house why wasnt May with them.

She could've been, the preview clips are just that, a preview... who knows what else the episode holds in store for us.

Murgatroyd

Dull Manga Avatar
JazzJazz said:
She could've been, the preview clips are just that, a preview... who knows what else the episode holds in store for us.
It was at the end of this episode that Birch and Max appeared without May. She does appear for about half a second in the preview, suggesting that she'll arrive on her own at some point.

Alfonso said:
Scary Clefairy: The conversation was about how they, Jessie James and Meowth, had beaten Team Aqua and Team Magma. Or at least, that's what I was able to grasp.

Yea thanks. I wasn't denying that your anwser was fault when you posted it before, but just wanted to ask Murg(who has good japanese skills) anyway, to make sure that it was true and not something else. that all. Don't take it too hard Alfonso.

L

Little_Munkki

Just seen the episode pictures...

I noticed both Butch AND Cassidy's uniform collars appeared and disappeared in different shots. -.- and I think Agatha looks like a man dressed in drag. But her Gengar is awesome. Was that Double Team and Shadow Ball (or Night Shade?) that it was doing at the same time?

Did Misty say why Tracey gave her the Azurill?

What were both TRs arguing about? (Jessie, James, Butch, Cassidy)

Why did Birch and Max show up at the end?

Last edited by a moderator:

Puffs

...NINE-THOUSAND!!!!
The part with the Frontier Symbols and TR's motto are CG in this episode! Have they every used CG in pokemon episodes before?

I think Gengar used Shadow Ball, Double Team, Shadow Punch, & Psychic.

Flygon Prince said:
The part with the Frontier Symbols and TR's motto are CG in this episode! Have they every used CG in pokemon episodes before?

Yea i think in the movies though. Not too sure about episodes.

Murgatroyd

Dull Manga Avatar
Flygon Prince said:
Shadow Ball, Double Team, Hypnosis, and Dream Eater.

Have they every used CG in pokemon episodes before?
Regularly and often, though rarely this obviously.

Little_Munkki said:
Did Misty say why Tracey gave her the Azurill?
No.

What were both TRs arguing about? (Jessie, James, Butch, Cassidy)
New variation on the usual. Cassidy claimed J&J were a useless team that got sent to Hoenn to get them out of the way, Jessie claimed the Boss sent them on such an important mission because he trusted them...

Heracross

Custom User Title
Great episode. It was almost awesome enough to make up for the crap we got last week. :s It's good to see Musashi-tachi back in Kanto with the rest of the Rocket-dan, and their interaction with Yamato and Kosaburou was comical as always. I'd like to know what they said to Sakaki to get him to smile... did they just basically tell him that the Maguma and Aqua-dan had disbanded?

Satoshi's battle with Kikuko was excellent. Gengar pulled off some crazy moves and it really made me thankful that the episode had such good animation. It was so fast paced and energetic, I wish all Satoshi's battles could be this good. And Gengar is always awesome, so that was a plus from the beginning. :p

The music they used throughout the episode was great as well. I especially liked the use of Mezase Pokemon Master. It was really fitting with Satoshi going back home and everything. Though I was disappointed with his reaction after walking inside his house. What kind of boy shows no emotion whatsoever upon seeing his best friend and his mother for the first time in likely over a year? >_> He just stands there with a dumb look on his face like he forgot who they were.

Last edited:
The music they used throughout the episode was great as well. I especially liked the use of Mezase Pokemon Master. It was really fitting with Satoshi going back home and everything. Though I was disappointed with his reaction after walking inside his house. What kind of boy shows no emotion whatsoever upon seeing his best friend and his mother for the first time in likely over a year? >_> He just stands there with a dumb look on his face like he forgot who they were.

Yeah well, what more would you expect from Ash?

Pokemon > Humans for him. He seemed much happier on seeing his older pokemon than when he saw his mum and Misty. I bet he'll die single, surrounded by his pokemon and no one else. :)

Chatsy

Perverted Ash fan
Misty and Delia didn't exactly jump him either <<;;
Ash was startled to see Misty there hence the shock expression, and Delia and Misty just stood there and smiled.

So Ash wasn't exactly the only one who showed no "OMG I MISS YOO!!" emotion. The entire scene of the reunition was crap.
Of course, the only one showing real reunition happiness was Pikachu <<;;

TeddiUrsa

by the way. when satoshi was on his way to pallett town he came across a waterfall. was it the same waterfall where he met misty during the first episode?

anyway, this episode rocked, no doubt. the battle was cool, we got a lot team rocket action and a nice motto ( maybe a new one, who knows?) and the music fitted always which isn´t typical for opening music during an episode. I liked the parting scenes as well. Next episode looks nice as well, we get a hitler meowth XD

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
You know what I found annoying about this episode? The animation was MILES better than the previous one. I liked the episode itself and all, but god damn. Surely the final league episode should have had at least a little more priority?

You have to love the form of weaponry the gaurds at the entrance are weilding. Oh yeah, a big metal pole. THATS gonna keep a trainer and his Nidoking from destroying Team Rocket's main base!

The begining of the battle where Gengar slid along the floor
like a shadow was awesome. As was its Double Team attack, which was pulled off pretty nicely. Its been a while since I've seen a well animated Shadow Ball also.

I think the best placed piece of music in this episode was the sudden outburst of 'Advance Adventure', which I didn't see coming at all. I love that song, and the scene they played it in was just so appropriate. I don't think they've ever actually played that piece in an episode, correct?

greatfire said:
This is a nice touch from the writers to differentiate the Battle Frontier of the anime from the one in the games.
Theres the fact that the designs for all the buildings seemed to be significantly different too (WTF @ the Battle Tube), though I wouldn't read into that factor too much anyways.

mistygurl

I'll fly you there*
Misty's in this episode!
It's so cute that Tracey gave Misty an azurill but i'm not an orangeshipper anyways my question was:

Will she come back again and travel with Ash?

-*- MG -*-

Gravy said:
Theres the fact that the designs for all the buildings seemed to be significantly different too (WTF @ the Battle Tube), though I wouldn't read into that factor too much anyways.

Yea i notice that too. i pause for Battle Palace and it look like a big castle rather than a Thailand like artitecture like in the game and also Battle arena look like another tower rather than an Shinto looking shrine.

In that scene, they didn't show Jinai and Battle Pyramid. WTF?

Murgatroyd

Dull Manga Avatar
TeddiUrsa said:
by the way. when satoshi was on his way to pallett town he came across a waterfall. was it the same waterfall where he met misty during the first episode?
I had that thought too. When I checked, it didn't appear to be.

There were a couple of amusing bits in the timing of Mezase Pokemon Master.
-Ash's first view of Pallet (Masara) Town coincided with the line "Masara Town ni, sayonara bye bye".
-The "Pikachu!" at the end of the next line almost, but not quite, coincided with Pikachu actually saying it.

Chris

Old Coot
mistygurl said:
Misty's in this episode!
It's so cute that Tracey gave Misty an azurill but i'm not an orangeshipper anyways my question was:

Will she come back again and travel with Ash?

-*- MG -*-
Do you see her ANYWHERE in the AG movie 3 trailers, posters, ads? --;