• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Scheme Team (409)

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
Wow. Compared to this one the previous episode looked even crappier ^_^
First off, Team Rocket was awesome. The scenes in the headquarters were hilarious and a very nice motto later with excellent animation.

I liked Agatha's and Scott's voices, they were fitting them pretty well. The battle in the gym was awesome as well with some very nice effects (lol at Gengar speeping over the floor).

lol, thank God Ash hasn't lost his appetite. Seeing AG 125 and 127 already made me think his obsession for food was completely gone XD *makes a big deal about totally random things* :D

Well, overall this was a great episode that made me looking forward to the Battle Frontier.

Site note: Did Ash say 'Nyoro' instead of 'Nyoromo' when he saw that Poliwag? If he didn't, my ears either need a clean-up or he spoke very unclearly.

Last edited:

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
-How much you wanna bet that Agatha gets a generic "old lady" voice in the dub?
-It's about time we got to see TR members other than JJ&M. And, I don't know why but...I thought "MONDO?!" when I saw that random TR grunt that told Cassidy and Butch that Nanba wanted to see them. It might be because he sounded young and has a tan, plus the fact that I want him to show up in the anime, but...then again, I don't know what Mondo sounds like anyway.
-Scott spouts random English a bit. Always good for a laugh.
-So...WHY did Ash have Pikachu use Quick Attack against Gengar, again?
-Ash's "WTF" reaction at seeing Misty=priceless.
-Why DID Ash stop at Viridian, anyway? Unless he got back to Kanto through some port we don't know about, he should have made it to Pallet first.

i think Viridan has a port so that why he stop there instead of Pallet.

Well, I checked out the ep pics, and I'm pretty surprised. :)

First off, to me, the new animation has made Giovanni look older and more evil. Though that's only my opinion in the end. However, if it does turn out to be that way, then it's good. I always like more evil looking villians. :D

Second, Agatha, well, I didn't expect her to have blonde hair. Considering her age, shouldn't it be gray? Hmm, she might've dyed her hair for all we know. :)

So, Agatha is just taking care of the gym while they try to get a new leader. How come Giovanni's no longer leader? Did he give it up to do TR full time? That's my guess.

So they're doing BF next? Good! I'm doing that now in Emerald, and I need all the tips I can get. :) (Hmm, makes me wonder how the Pyramid one will go.)

Plus, like many, I didn't like Ash reaction when Misty was seen in his house. Come on! You haven't seen your best friend in a long time! Hug her or something! >_<

So, Misty has an Azurill now. Which is the child of Tracey's Marill? And one of Misty's pokemon is likely the father? Well, this will make some Orangeshippers crazy, but I can tell you, it's not a hint at all. :)

I must say, there were a ton of surprises for this ep, but I guess that shouldn't have been a surprise itself, based on where we are now.

And no Pokeshipping! ;_;

Oh well. Here's hoping for ones in the other two eps. :)

Also, here's hoping that the next one has Overgrowshipping in it. :) (That's Ash's Bayleef and Grovyle for those who don't know.) ^_^

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
So Meowth daydreams about the Boss all through Houen and now...well...I donno, if I were writing it, he wouldn't have even *noticed* that James stepped on his foot.

The Team's money problems, mentioned in Dues and Don'ts, must be over. That's one shiny HQ they got there.

And earlier I was watching Evolution Solution in Japanese, and was commenting about how Giovanni sounded inappropiately...well, YOUNG. That seems to be over now--he actually sounds like a man in his 40s.

After Jesse kicks Cassidy's Segway, look at Cassidy's earrings when she's yelling. There's something not right about the angle on those things as relative to her face.

And how can they kick up dust in what appears to be a metal hallway?

And...is that agent like, nine or something? Talk about sounding too young--he(?) seemed to be around 15-16, but...

OK, it's great that Rocket HQ now has actual guards posted, but is that one guy when they leave holding a SPEAR? And his hair changed color! When B&C take off with their jetpacks, he has green hair, but when Jesse threatens him, it's brown.

Scott sounds REALLY familiar. Who does his voice and who else have they played?

And on that subject--WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH AGATHA'S VOICE?!?!

So Ash, after years of experience and a Tournament in his recent past, decides to have his Pikachu body-check a GENGAR?

It's the AMAZING 3D MOTTO!

Pikachu is apparently now a Flying type. How long does it stay in the air?

And they apparently packed their balloon full of pink smoke.

And Scott has no license plate!

Mimey seems to have a different voice than usual.

And I see Delia redid the interior AGAIN. With a potted plant on a chair in the middle of the entryway.

And they REALLY need to bring back Oak's Quiz. Brock's segment just annoys me.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
OK! *hug* Why are we hugging?

W

WindyNight

I've just seen that episode like 5 minutes ago...It's fine...I like the part when Max and May were home...The battle Ash between Agatha was great..And finally, it's good for Ash to see Misty again...
Overall, I give a rating 7/10 for the episode..^^

Murgatroyd

Dull Manga Avatar
Here's a very rough translation. Note that some parts may not be accurate.

There is a voice saying something.
From beyond the horizon...
From beyond the Big Bang...
A voice is calling us!
Here goes!
Flowers of evil that bloomed bravely(?)
In the role of the sweet-at-heart(?) villains
Musashi
Kojirou
And Nyasu
The place where Team Rocket is-
The world-
The universe-
Awaits you!

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
For anyone who can't download the episode - I wrote a very long Episode Guide that describes everything that happened in this episode. No STEALING!
Click the link in my sig to read the episode guide for "Scott & the Battle Frontier!"

-Scott-;229;

DarkWobbuffet

BEEEEAAAARR!!!
Hey Scott, nice guide. ^^

Rushed, but still a good episode. Love the new Rocketto Dan motto. I hope the dubbers make a new version as well. Nice to see Yamato and Kosaburou make a return to the regular series. Man, the writers just love having Satoshi get royally pWned by these highly elite trainers. It was great seeing Gengar again though, he was one of my favorites back in the days of R/B/Y. ^_^

Chris

Old Coot
Murgatroyd said:
Here's a very rough translation. Note that some parts may not be accurate.

There is a voice saying something.
From beyond the horizon...
From beyond the Big Bang...
A voice is calling us!
Here goes!
Flowers of evil that bloomed bravely(?)
In the role of the sweet-at-heart(?) villains
Musashi
Kojirou
And Nyasu
The place where Team Rocket is-
The world-
The universe-
Awaits you!
Meh..am I the only one who prefered their older motto? :s

Heracross

Custom User Title
I much preferred the old motto. :/ I'm so used to the old one that hearing them say anything else just sounds... wrong.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
I don't think the new motto flows as well as the older one either. Some of the parts seem rather rough around the edges, such as Meowth popping up in the middle, and all three of them reciting the last part of the motto together. Its not an awfully terrible alteration, but the old one was just classic :/

Alfonso

Derpgull
Team Rocket Admin said:
The Motto will probably stay the same in the U.S version.

No it won't. It would be impossible for it to do so, because it has a different structure. Meowth randomly pops up. They say certain lines together. >_>;

How could they keep it the same?

And the new motto... eh, it's okay. ._. I prefere the old, CLASSIC one better.