• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Scheme Team (409)

PDL

disenchanted
CyberCubed said:
4kids called them scooters instead of segways. Maybe to avoid advertising a real product?

I know that ;)

Samayowa

you amaze me.
I thought this episode was rather good. The battle between Ash and Agatha was interesting. Misty's Azuril is soo cute! And I liked seeing Prof. Oak again.

CoolTrainerTerry

Rising Trainer
Scott's voice was just all wrong! It did not fit well at all. Agatha's voice was so-so. It sorta kinda fit. The edisode overall was good, though.

Haruka's Swimsuit

Bomberhead 18-kin!
What was up with the voice for Satoshi no haha? Did she always have Veronica Taylor as VA and I didn't notice or did another female TAJ VA jump ship?
(This would make an amusing joke about boys wanting girls like their mothers...)

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

asia_catdog_blue said:
I just wonder... what ever happened to Gary... and his cheereaders?
After Johto, Gary decided to follow in his Grandfather's footsteps to become a researcher. And his cheerleaders weren't realy even minor characters realy, so they probably just evaporated....

and what do Gary and his cheerleaders have to do with this episode?

anyway, sounds like a good episode, but seeing as I live in the UK, and we are still waiting for the grand festival, I will have to wait a while

Kabuto

little punks!
I was surprised Agatha didn't have a Crobat, in general most E4 members have fully evolved pokemon. Even Brock managed to evolve his golbat.

YoshiAngemon

Storm Trainer
The new motto is good. The episode is good. I wonder when we'll see that Pokémon Special (The Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon), this month... I guess we'll have to wait a while.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
CyberCubed said:
- Ash Vs. Agatha was great. Gengar using Hypnosis and Dream Eater was a first. Also, Ash actually put up a damn good fight against an Elite 4 member. Much better than his battles against Lorelei or Drake.

Dream Eater was used in the Johto League against Snorlax.

Medea

Excalibur
Okay, this (and the one after this one) are episodes I've been waiting forever to see.

First off, it was great seeing Giovanni again (I don't think we've seen him since Pearls are a Spoinks Best Friend). Next, I really don't like Scott's voice (I was kinda hoping he'd sound more like Birch. The Trainer Choice...

...KIRLIA IS NOT A GRASS TYPE! *loses breath and mind*

It just seemed like they're making Kirlia out to be a friggin' grass type.

Now Agatha was pretty cool and seems a lot nicer than in the game and manga. It will take me some time to get used to Team Rocket's new motto, but it was pretty cool. And what was pretty funny was Scott's line "Wow, right in the kisser." And finally, Misty and Azurill. Yes, I am a Misty fan and I am glad I got a chance to see her again.

So good episode.

~Battle Frontier~

<-- Wolf Whistle
I was glad that 4Kids didn't call the Battle Frontier Brains "Elite Four." I was kinda worried that they would use Elite Four instead of Frontier Brains because of the commercial I saw, when the spokespersonor whatever called the Frontier Brains "The Elite Four Battle," lol
and I'm glad the rice balls didn't get edited.

[IMG139]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/urbzsims/PokemonAG132-EnishidaandtheBattleFr.jpg[/IMG139]
I thought for sure that they would have done it just like the image above.

Last edited:

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
First real Trainer's Choice foul-up in quite some time. And it was a really stupid one, at that.

Twas a really good episode, with lots of stuff jammed in. Loved the TR sequence in the first half, as well. "I don't know where this Antarctica place is, but it sounds peachy!" XD. At first I thought James called Butch the B-word. 'Bout time Ash puts up a decent fight against an Elite 4 member. I just wish he'd beat at least one of them one of these days. The new motto is an excellent change of pace.

Then there was Misty, who we only have to put up with for another 2 episodes.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
The world implodes as Chuck Norris rips open a vortex to a parallel universe. That's what happens.
Oh, wait. I should have included a spoiler warning.

Last edited:

PDL

disenchanted
Medea said:
...KIRLIA IS NOT A GRASS TYPE! *loses breath and mind*

It just seemed like they're making Kirlia out to be a friggin' grass type.

at least they are technically right, since Arcanine does have high attack power and Extremespeed and some dark attacks to boot.

V Faction

www.faction.com
Just a lucky result from the circumstance they devised, I'm afraid.

But wow, do they ever like Arcanine and Kirlia.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Everyone likes Arcanine. No questions asked.

Dogasu said:
What happens in seven days?
Ms. Taylor has to voice 3 characters at once, two of which sounding pretty damn similar? C'mon Dogasu, Booncy outright stated that in very same post you quoted. Get with program dude :p

YoshiAngemon

Storm Trainer
Plus, if you look at it, in a way, Arcanine would probably overpower the psychic attacks with its tremendous power, and fire attacks. I compared status growth rates in the Player's Guides.