• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Scheme Team (409)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The Scheme Team

On his way home to Pallet Town, Ash stops by Viridian City and meets Scott & The New Gym Leader, Agatha. Scott tells Ash about the Battle Frontier & Ash battles Agatha. Will He Win? When he gets home, he finds an old friend waiting for him...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Hmmm... how am I suppsoe to discuss this if the link above doesnt exist?! o_O;;;;

Anyways... well, it is my first time to discuss an episode, so I might as well start off...

I wonder who is the old friend.... maybe a girl or Gary perhaps?

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Lol, Misty and Ash don't hug when they greet each other.

I don't know about anyone else, but it looks like the writers are trying to phase out Pokeshipping and go to Orangeshipping instead.

Tracey and Misty were blushing together in this ep, over the baby Azurill I assume.

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
What can we discuss about we hardly know anything? Why dont we just set up threads when somebody on the forums has seen the episode and describes the events.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Easy...dont post unless you've read a write up or seen the episode. Jeez

Well May & Max go to Petalburg Gym as soon as the league ended. Brock went with Ash back to Hoenn but went to Pewter Gym. Ash lost to Agatha and intends to go to Battle Frontier that is now in Kanto. How's that :p

Oh and Misty got an Azurill from Tracey

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
Serebii said:

Well May & Max go to Petalburg Gym as soon as the league ended. Brock went with Ash back to Hoenn but went to Pewter Gym. Ash lost to Agatha and intends to go to Battle Frontier that is now in Kanto. How's that :p

#1...Cool..nice to see Max & May go see their parents...hope they return..LOL
#2...Obvious that Brock would go back...wonder if they'd put a SPECIAL EP...for that...or they show Brock at his place...i'd love to see Brock get some of his Pokemon back :D...
#3...Ash losing to Agatha...pretty obvious that it would happen...but he probably beat one of her pokemon...or two...lol
#4...Battle Frontier :D...yea...can't wait this is going to be intresting...probably 6 eps...of travelling :D
#5...Misty gets Azurill :D...yea...dats way cool...but i do hope that she doesn't return to the team...as i think for now...Misty shouldn't return for at least the Battle Frontier...
#6...Overall...this sounds like a good ep...hope someone could give a good SUMMARY on it :D

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Serebii said:

What PKMN did Agatha and Ash use.

Also, what about Butch and Cassidy.

AmeldaS

Soul Trainer
# At the beginning of the episode Masamune and Tetsuya still appeared.
# There is a flashback scene of the first episode of Advanced Generation.
# May and Max returned to Petalburg Gym as soon as the league ended.
# Norman was seen, together with Slakoth and Vigoroth.
# Ash and Brock returned to Kanto, and eventually Brock went home aswell.
# In Viridian City Ash meets Scott and the new leader Agatha.
# Agatha was seen with Gengar and Golbat.
# Ash battles Agatha and loses.
# Scott tells Ash that the Battle Frontier is located in Kanto and that it has several facilities which are led by Frontier Brains. When a Frontier Brain is defeated, a symbol will be awarded.
# Ash plans to go to Battle Frontier.
# Team Rocket contacts the Team Rocket headquarters in Kanto to do a report on the activity in Hoenn.
# Giovanni appears with his Persian.
# Butch and Cassidy appear.
# Ash and Pikachu then go to Pallet Town where he meets his mother, Prof. Oak, Misty and Tracey.
# Misty receives an Azurill from Tracey(Azurill is the child of Tracey's Marril).
# In the next episode May and Max will return.
# It appears Brock is not seen in the preview of the next episode.

* There are rumors that May may get a Squirtle *.

JazzJazz

Kojiro said:
What PKMN did Agatha and Ash use.

As far as I know we only saw her use golbat and gengar (whcih we already saw in the preview).

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
AmeldaS said:
* There are rumors that May may get a Squirtle *.

BWAH? Where did THAT rumour come from?

Anyway, who is the father/mother of that Azurill. Did Marill breed with one of Misty's Pokemon or something?

A

Ashfan17

That's so cool, that means Tracey does appear in the episode right? If so I can't wait for pictures. Also Misty and Tracey blushing at each other, I'm a supporter of the couple Misty/Tracey so even more hints yay. I'm really looking forward to this episode; maybe the writers want them to become a couple instead. Ever since that special they shared, Tracey and Misty have been pretty friendly with each other wink wink lol. I'm anticipating the pictures, and hope Tracey joins the group again with Misty. Maybe May will drive Misty jealous; May could get a crush on Tracey causing Misty to be jealous. Oh I hope Serebii shows that picture of Tracey and Misty blushing, I want to see that lol. I can't wait till this episode airs in the US.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
So...is it ever said why Giovanni isn't the GL any more?

IMPERIAL DRAGON

Enemy Of Reality
Haha this is classic, since Tracy's Marril is apparently female I suspect that Ash's Totodile has been screwing around... I'm seriously full of fear for the dubbing of this episode, I mean how the hell are they gonna explain that because the 'dile couldn't lure that Azumarril with his 'love tackle' (if you catch my drift) he settled for second best and screwed over that Marril. Totodile is one of my favourites, but this sorta spells the end for his battling days because he's now got parental responsibilities lol I can just imagine Ash saying to Totodile "you've been a very, very naughty little boy" with the 'dile looking down in shame. Sorry but this is bloody hilarious.

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
Haha this is classic, since Tracy's Marril is apparently female I suspect that Ash's Totodile has been screwing around... I'm seriously full of fear for the dubbing of this episode, I mean how the hell are they gonna explain that because the 'dile couldn't lure that Azumarril with his 'love tackle' (if you catch my drift) he settled for second best and screwed over that Marril. Totodile is one of my favourites, but this sorta spells the end for his battling days because he's now got parental responsibilities lol I can just imagine Ash saying to Totodile "you've been a very, very naughty little boy" with the 'dile looking down in shame. Sorry but this is bloody hilarious.
You do know we're playing around and that totodile probally isnt the father right? Sorry if you were just playing around it sounded like you were serious.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
If Totodile is the father, why would the Azurill be given to Misty? That makes no sense.

It sounds to me like one of Misty's Pokemon breeded with Tracey's Marill, which is why Misty gets to keep the Azurill. Not to mention that the whole scene looks Orangeshippy, with both Misty and Tracey blushing which leads me to believe their two pokemon mated.

Just because Totodile fell in love with an Azumarill in some garbage Johto filler over 5 years ago, doesn't mean that Totodile has the hots for Tracey's Marill.

Although, I guess we should wait for confirmation if they even tell us in the episode.

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
If Totodile is the father, why would the Azurill be given to Misty? That makes no sense.

It sounds to me like one of Misty's Pokemon breeded with Tracey's Marill, which is why Misty gets to keep the Azurill. Not to mention that the whole scene looks Orangeshippy, with both Misty and Tracey blushing which leads me to believe their two pokemon mated.

Just because Totodile fell in love with an Azumarill in some garbage Johto filler over 5 years ago, doesn't mean that Totodile has the hots for Tracey's Marill.

Although, I guess we should wait for confirmation if they even tell us in the episode
That would make sense. I only thought Tracey did that as a gift. It would be cool if they did tell us who Marril's mate is. If I had to guess whos pokemon of Misty's would mate with marril I would guess Politoed. That horny toad I guess wanted some action.