• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Scheme Team (409)

ZilverLox

Banned
The parting ways scenes at the start were good and emotional, but not super sappy. Everything at Team Rocket's headquarters was hilarious. Ash's battle with Agatha was excellent and had some cool moves and animation. All the build up for the Battle Frontier was good, and Team Rocket's appearance at the end was great.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
The parting ways scenes at the start were good and emotional, but not super sappy.

They seemed so irrelevant at the same time lol, since we were going to see Brock, Max, and May again in a few episodes anyway. :p

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
What I loved about this episode was Ash's battle against Agatha and the introduction of the Battle Frontier and its arc. I also enjoyed seeing Misty make a return near the end of the episode and I think Max returned at the end as well if I'm not mistaken.

Shayuin

Banned
Agatha and Scott's voices were very good. Agatha is my favorite Kanto Elite Four member, so I'm glad she had an awesome battle with Ash.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Seeing Satoshi pass through Tokiwa City again confused me, because based on Kanto's geography, he should have reached Masara Town before Tokiwa City, but I guess it was simply a way to get him to meet Kikuko and Enishida. I appreciated the match between Gangar and Pikachu however, as well as when Satoshi saw Kasumi again at his house.

Daizy

I call you honey
Why was Scott even needed in this episode? We get to hear Professor Oak explain what the BF is later on to Ash anyway, so we didn't need Scott to bring it up.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Why was Scott even needed in this episode? We get to hear Professor Oak explain what the BF is later on to Ash anyway, so we didn't need Scott to bring it up.

Enishida set up the whole Battle Frontier challenge if I remember right, so he needed to make an appearance during this arc eventually. This episode seemed like the right time given Satoshi's match with Kikuko, which impressed Enishida and made him take a liking to Satoshi.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Sucks how long we had to wait just to finally see Agatha and for an E4 member, she seemed weaker than I expected when she used Gengar. I thought she'd win in an instant.

Zamin

What an incredible episode! I am so hyped for the rest of this new saga now. I was kinda dreading the battle frontier but this episode has made it look awesome.

It was great to see Jessie, James and Meowth visiting the headquaters and running into Cassidy and Butch again. I was wondering what had happened to those two so it was good to see them again. I feel like the boss's voice has changed a lot though.

It was really sad when they all parted ways and said good bye.

It was amazing seeing Misty at the end and I was surprised to see Max show up at the end!

Leonhart

Imagineer
Sucks how long we had to wait just to finally see Agatha and for an E4 member, she seemed weaker than I expected when she used Gengar. I thought she'd win in an instant.

Kikuko wasn't weak from my viewpoint. Rather, it was a testament to Satoshi's development and growth throughout the Houen saga that he and Pikachu were even able to keep up with Gangar for a few minutes before being defeated. Anyone else would've struggled worse than they did.

Daizy

I call you honey
Cassidy's new VA was good although Butch sounded off to me for some reason. Agatha's voice was great, and Scott's was good too, although I'm not sure if it fits perfectly.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I wonder why we even received a quick glimpse of Yamato and Kosaburou in this episode, seeing as how we wouldn't see them again until later in the Battle Frontier arc in a completely unrelated subplot from the one taking place here.

Max and May's small goodbye was good and even though I grew to like Max and May, they do represent the Hoenn region so they should have been left there. Jessie and James visiting TR headquarters was very fun also and too bad Giovanni didn't get to say much. Nice to see Viridian City again and Agatha finally appearing six years late.

ITS BATTLE FRONTIER TIME!!!! HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!!!!

Ash and the gang part ways even though we'll see them together again in a few episodes. Dumb.
Team Rocket's gotta new motto and it's eh. Just the original with added stuff. Lmao how they go off on pogo sticks
A POLIWAG? THE AMOURSHIPPING POKEMON APPEARS!
Scott drives up in his limo and tells Ash about the Battle Frontier, which is on the level of Elite 4. Speaking of which, Ash battles Agatha and Pikachu holds his own against Gengar, very impressive. Wish he didn't get knocked out in one hit though. Agatha being the temporary gym leader isnt fair. Speaking of which, who was Giovanni's replacement gym leader in the anime?
Ash goes back home and is greeted by Misty, and he seems not thrilled but shocked to see her. Misty has an Azurill that apparently is the offspring of Tracey's Marill WTF?
And Max and Professor Birch show up in his jeep at the end of the episode like clockwork. So much for going separate ways.

vondecayle

It was cool to see Ash fight against an elite four for the first time! This episode also jumpstarted the frontier saga, which was the strongest point of advance generation! Good episode!