• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Scooter/Skateboard/BMX Discussion Thread!

ConeOfSHAME

Noob Skater
Title nearly explains it all. Talk about stars, new tricks that you are learning, things that you landed, nice parks, good stores, cool parts etc.

But PLEASE don't hate on different riders that ride different things. Youtube already has a massive hate community, so let's just get along :)

Here are a few questions that you can answer if discussion goes downhill:

• What do you ride?
  • What parts do you ride?
  • ​What is your favourite trick?

**EDIT**

Due to a request from doodlecloud, rollerblades/quads can be discussed. Thank you ^W^

Last edited:

KickAsh

halted development
I scooter so hard.

aggron777

smell ya!
I skate board like a average skater sometimes I fall and hit my coconuts but eh I shake it off :)

aggron777

smell ya!
I like kickflips:)

I'm so glad you included scooters!

[img139]http://s3.hubimg.com/u/777274_f260.jpg[/img139]

People have been making fun of me for my extreme scooting ever since kindergarten! Haters gonna hate right? I'll post some pics from the skate park as soon as they let me in. I've got some really cool pictures of jumps from this ramp thing we built on the sidewalk, but I'd really like to try a real life half pike some time!

TheEliteEmpoleon

I bike, and that's it. I have a friend who is a few years older than me and we build ramps and other stuff. Once I got 9 feet high in the air off one of our ramps with a backflip!

SugarFreeJazz

not present
I skate board like a average skater sometimes I fall and hit my coconuts but eh I shake it off :)
Skating. Worse than abortion?

xXxsk8ordiexXx
on the real tho hardflips are my shit

Damn straight, bro!

I love to bike, but the tricking and BMX stuff never really interested me. Watching people who are good at skating, or scooter(ing? scooting?), or BMX is often pretty entertaining, but I can't say I'm anywhere near as passionate about it. Also I've never been a big fan of the whole "skating persona" that seems to come along with the sport. However, that falls into the category of just about every other stereotype, so take it with a grain of salt.

ConeOfSHAME

Noob Skater
I bike, and that's it. I have a friend who is a few years older than me and we build ramps and other stuff. Once I got 9 feet high in the air off one of our ramps with a backflip!

Wow, that's amazing! Could never get that high at the local park with a scooter, let alone on a bike, and backflipping!

I'm so glad you included scooters!

[img139]http://s3.hubimg.com/u/777274_f260.jpg[/img139]

People have been making fun of me for my extreme scooting ever since kindergarten! Haters gonna hate right? I'll post some pics from the skate park as soon as they let me in. I've got some really cool pictures of jumps from this ramp thing we built on the sidewalk, but I'd really like to try a real life half pike some time!

Yeah, but people here are like "Oh, you scooter, thats awesome, teach me!!!" Skating is the underdog where I live.

Lol, I do too on a bike/skateboard/scooter. Word of advice: NEVER try barspinning near a door. Did it 5 mins ago. /rageface
I scooter so hard.

Haterz gonna hate. Bikers are like "lol u scooter" up north, but here we are the most badass people to live here.

More topics!

What was your hardest fall?
Ever tried trampboarding/scootering/biking?
Do you have MGP/any large BMX or skateboard sponsorers near you?
Who is your favourite pro?
What stance do you ride?

TheEliteEmpoleon

My hardest fall was trying to get higher off the same ramp that I mentioned earlier. I got a little higher, but didn't land it. Basically I don't know what happened and before I knew it I was winded and had a bleeding nose. At least I didn't break anything.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I can ride both. Scooter. I can ride it with just one hand - that's my trick XD hehe.

Skateboard.. I can balance and ride it.. also ride almost side ways - thats about it XD nya~

ConeOfSHAME

Noob Skater
I am boss on scooter just kidding i'm terrible at all of these things like scooters and skateboard

Aww... poor widdle Wooper. Practice makes perfect!

I can ride both. Scooter. I can ride it with just one hand - that's my trick XD hehe.

Skateboard.. I can balance and ride it.. also ride almost side ways - thats about it XD nya~

Watch out, we got a badass over here As I said before, practice makes perfect!

My hardest fall was trying to get higher off the same ramp that I mentioned earlier. I got a little higher, but didn't land it. Basically I don't know what happened and before I knew it I was winded and had a bleeding nose. At least I didn't break anything.

WOW... thats gotta hurt. I just scrape my knee or run into walls, or fall off.

Do you guys think I should make an extreme sports club?

doodlecloud

Shiny Hunter
No rollersblades/quads? :(

Round where I live the best way to get around is a scooter or blades/quads...BMX are still popular but there is a noticeable difference between now and 5 -10 years ago. Before they were literally everywhere, now they are still around but there's a visible decline as people are moving over to skates. And I pretty much never see anyone on skateboards unless I happen to be near a skatepark.

I used to rollerblade everywhere but I don't anymore....I guess partly because I'm older and partly because I'm lazier. I never did any tricks and stuff though, just used them to get around. I'd love a scooter, they seem very cool and convenient but I'm broke and the people with scooters tend to go around in little scooter gangs....I'd feel like a bit of a loser on my own haha.

My brother rollerblades though. He has a pair of these: http://www.skates.co.uk/inline-skates/roces-mg-one-mens.html Again, I think he uses them more for travel than tricks, especially as that particular pair are designed more for speed and distance (if he wanted to do tricks he'd get a pair of the aggressive ones) but I think he probably tries out some smaller stunts occassionally.

Also, there seems to be a lot of snobbery about whether blades or quads are better? Anyone have that around their areas/circles?

Last edited:

doodlecloud

Shiny Hunter
I used to skateboard, haven't really since I moved to FL, no one to skate with and I have no health insurance anymore not to mention its pretty hot here. But yeah I love skateboarding, I like grinds the best they are probably the most fun for me or just some flat ground. BS heelflips feel nice, so do fs flips, I really like bigspins and 360 shuvs, they used to be my forte'

aggron777

smell ya!
I'm really liking that board:)

Last edited: