• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The "Script" for the rest of this season/generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
OK, I don't have an official confirmation, but I think I found the "script" for the rest of this season. Basically, what we can expect in the remaining episodes:

1º) Between April and May: One more mission for the Ultra Guardians, involving the still not debuting Ultra Beast, Kartana.

2º) Possibly in June: Showdown against Team Rocket, probably involving the plot in the games about "Team Rainbow Rocket" and getting control of the Ultra Portals and Ultra Beasts. This could have some extra consequences, like the improbable but not impossible return of Ash's Poipole. Also, we could have the return of Guzzlord and atacking Ash's reality. This could also bring us the return of Dia.

3º) July and August: All the episodes will be about Alola's Pokemon League, just like when the Leagues of Sinnoh and Kalos took place (and I mean they were originally aired in Japan).

4º) September: Final episodes of the season and the Generation. Ash graduates at Pokemon School, says goodbye to his friends and returns to Kanto. Just like when in real world, summer ends and kids have to go back to school. Next Generation at the anime either starts at one of the last episodes of September (probably), or in October (unlikely).

Well, what do you think?

Red and Blue

OK, I don't have an official confirmation, but I think I found the "script" for the rest of this season. Basically, what we can expect in the remaining episodes:

1º) Between April and May: One more mission for the Ultra Guardians, involving the still not debuting Ultra Beast, Kartana.

2º) Possibly in June: Showdown against Team Rocket, probably involving the plot in the games about "Team Rainbow Rocket" and getting control of the Ultra Portals and Ultra Beasts. This could have some extra consequences, like the improbable but not impossible return of Ash's Poipole. Also, we could have the return of Guzzlord and atacking Ash's reality. This could also bring us the return of Dia.

3º) July and August: All the episodes will be about Alola's Pokemon League, just like when the Leagues of Sinnoh and Kalos took place (and I mean they were originally aired in Japan).

4º) September: Final episodes of the season and the Generation. Ash graduates at Pokemon School, says goodbye to his friends and returns to Kanto. Just like when in real world, summer ends and kids have to go back to school. Next Generation at the anime either starts at one of the last episodes of September (probably), or in October (unlikely).

Well, what do you think?
Source please?

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

Well, what do you think?

A) Anime won't end until the next generation of games comes out, and September is not "late 2019". I'd bet on early - mid November.

B) Most of it is just generic predictions that anyone who'd been watching could come up with.

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
By 'found the script', you mean you have got the leak for the plot? Because these are just the speculations everyone is making. Nothing new or extraordinary!

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros

Well, what do you think?
There’s nothing with Mohn, Lillie’s Z Ring, or more on Team Skull (I find it hard to believe they’ll only be used once).

Red and Blue

So is there an actual rumored script floating around or are all of these just theories and speculation.

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
So is there an actual rumored script floating around or are all of these just theories and speculation.
Guys, I typed "Script" with quotation marks because I didn't find a better word to describe this information. There's no actual "script". I found this info as probably just rumors, but it seemed quite legit to me for what I read, so I gave it the benefit of doubt.

Anyway, all things considered, the info seems quite logical. Like in two previous generations, Alola's Pokemon League will take place during July and August. After that, Ash will return to Kanto just in time for the end of summer and "back to school". (Quite ironic, if he just graduates from Pokemon School). No Pokemon Season ever surpassed 52 episodes, so September's episodes will reach the mark for Generation 8 starting within the anime.

Before the Pokemon League, June could possibly gives a plot against Team Rocket similar to the Games' Team Rainbow Rocket story. That would mark the "Generational battle" against the region's team. Just like Teams Magma, Aqua, Plasma, Galaxy and others. I doubt we will have the same plot (maybe for the next Generation), but the Matori Matrix's last appearance left us a cliffhanger that must be solved.

If we talk about April and May, we will surely have fillers episodes between episodes related to some other plots, like Lillie and Gladion's father.

ShadowForce720

Guys, I typed "Script" with quotation marks because I didn't find a better word to describe this information. There's no actual "script". I found this info as probably just rumors, but it seemed quite legit to me for what I read, so I gave it the benefit of doubt.

Anyway, all things considered, the info seems quite logical. Like in two previous generations, Alola's Pokemon League will take place during July and August. After that, Ash will return to Kanto just in time for the end of summer and "back to school". (Quite ironic, if he just graduates from Pokemon School). No Pokemon Season ever surpassed 52 episodes, so September's episodes will reach the mark for Generation 8 starting within the anime.

Before the Pokemon League, June could possibly gives a plot against Team Rocket similar to the Games' Team Rainbow Rocket story. That would mark the "Generational battle" against the region's team. Just like Teams Magma, Aqua, Plasma, Galaxy and others. I doubt we will have the same plot (maybe for the next Generation), but the Matori Matrix's last appearance left us a cliffhanger that must be solved.

If we talk about April and May, we will surely have fillers episodes between episodes related to some other plots, like Lillie and Gladion's father.

Except from what we know of the games Pokemon Sword & Shield are coming out in late 2019, and given that ever since ORAS Gamefreak has been releasing the games in November, chances are that Pokemon Sword & Shield are going to be coming out in November as well, since there is little to no reason to think otherwise, and considering that Pokemon tends to like to have the anime come out around the same time as the games this means since the games won't be likely coming out until November it means that the gen 8 anime isn't going to be starting until November.

Now we could get breaks where there break scattered across the remaining months where we get a week without a new episode, but with the games likely coming out in November, the gen 8 anime is not going to start up two months before the games are even out.

Last edited:

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
How could one script multiple episodes let alone months worth? That's not how it works. Proof is needed, because as it is, this just seems like one of those stupid and obviously fake new game theories, except for the anime. And if it is multiple scripts, I doubt someone at OLM would be stupid enough to leak months worth of scripts.

D

Deleted member 384931

Rainbow Rocket? All the evil leaders of just Giovanni and Team Rocket?

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
Except from what we know of the games Pokemon Sword & Shield are coming out in late 2019, and given that ever since ORAS Gamefreak has been releasing the games in November, chances are that Pokemon Sword & Shield are going to be coming out in November as well, since there is little to no reason to think otherwise, and considering that Pokemon tends to like to have the anime come out around the same time as the games this means since the games won't be likely coming out until November it means that the gen 8 anime isn't going to be starting until November.

Now we could get breaks where there break scattered across the remaining months where we get a week without a new episode, but with the games likely coming out in November, the gen 8 anime is not going to start up two months before the games are even out.

Let's review the releasing dates in Japan of previous games, shall we?:
+ Gen I (Red and Green): February
+ Gen II (Gold and Silver): November
+ Gen III (Ruby and Sapphire): November
+ Gen IV (Diamond and Pearl): September
+ Gen V (Black and White): September
+ Gen VI (X and Y): October
+ Gen VII (Sun and Moon): November

3 Novembers against 2 Septembers and 1 October, with two of them the same Gen with the Pokemon Leagues at July and August. I think it's still quite possible for the games coming either at September or October.

How could one script multiple episodes let alone months worth? That's not how it works. Proof is needed, because as it is, this just seems like one of those stupid and obviously fake new game theories, except for the anime. And if it is multiple scripts, I doubt someone at OLM would be stupid enough to leak months worth of scripts.

Again, this is NOT exactly a "script", more like the "schedule sketch" for the remaining episodes of this season.

Rainbow Rocket? All the evil leaders of just Giovanni and Team Rocket?

I don't think we will see the plot of ALL previous bosses joining forces here, so this will be likely just Team Rocket. Maybe for next Generation we will have all the baddies joining forces.

Red and Blue

Let's review the releasing dates in Japan of previous games, shall we?:
+ Gen I (Red and Green): February
+ Gen II (Gold and Silver): November
+ Gen III (Ruby and Sapphire): November
+ Gen IV (Diamond and Pearl): September
+ Gen V (Black and White): September
+ Gen VI (X and Y): October
+ Gen VII (Sun and Moon): November

3 Novembers against 2 Septembers and 1 October, with two of them the same Gen with the Pokemon Leagues at July and August. I think it's still quite possible for the games coming either at September or October.

Again, this is NOT exactly a "script", more like the "schedule sketch" for the remaining episodes of this season.

I don't think we will see the plot of ALL previous bosses joining forces here, so this will be likely just Team Rocket. Maybe for next Generation we will have all the baddies joining forces.
Playerking is asking for proof of this so called schedule. Actual physical evidence

playerking

Then how exactly is it formatted? Dot points? Paragraphs? And why can't you share a source or at least a place where you found the source if you received second hand information?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
The League would be longer than that... hopefully it is anyways. Considering more named characters than usual will be participating, and we might get one from Kiawe's perspective.

And no way is the final episode happening in September, not unless they give us specials and Shield/Sword release in October. Both of which would be pretty nice, even if one's just the two Electric nerds meeting at a science fair. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Brock can meet Serena, that could actually happen this time.... given he's relevant again and she just left.

playerking

The League would be longer than that... hopefully it is anyways. Considering more named characters than usual will be participating, and we might get one from Kiawe's perspective.

And no way is the final episode happening in September, not unless they give us specials and Shield/Sword release in October. Both of which would be pretty nice, even if one's just the two Electric nerds meeting at a science fair. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Brock can meet Serena, that could actually happen this time.... given he's relevant again and she just left.
July and August? That's 8 episodes. 8 episodes is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.