• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Scuffle of Legends! (374)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I was disappointed that aside from a small skirmish, the Team Aqua and Team Magma grunts didn't do anything here. Seeing Lance battle Kyogre with Dragonite and his Red Gyarados was kinda cool and Groudon battling Kyogre at the end brought some closure, even if I felt that their departure scene was lacking. At least the Red and Blue Orbs were destroyed.

pokefreak18

Nathaniel
Because of people bashing this episode in the "Gaining Groudon" thread, I watched this episode with low expectations. I need to learn to never trust the spoilers.
The Groudon VS Kyogre battle was epic and possessed Archie=win.
All in all, it was an awesome episode.

JudySpell

Banned
Groudon was made to look like the good guy here which seemed unfair to Kyogre. I didn't like the sense of anticlimax here though. What a shame. 4.5/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Kyogre vs Groudon was ok. I didn't expect much any ways so I wasn't too letdown when I saw them fight for a few minutes and then retreat. I just wish that Team aqua and Team magma had gotten more closure. ^^

Gillachu

Banned
Meh, I thought this two part episode had untapped potential. And lol at Groudon and Kyogre simply walking away in the end. :cool:

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I didn't think they'd show Archie get merged with the Red Orb like that. It looked gruesome. I couldn't believe they managed to fit all the events here in just one episode.

ZilverLox

Banned
I liked the animation for both Kyogre and Groudon's attacks in this episode. And I also liked it when Team Rocket tried to steal both Kyogre and Groudon (at different times). That was so funny. And, of course, one of my favorite scenes in this episode was when the Blue Orb finally went away from Pikachu, and it was back to normal again. The part after that when Ash and Pikachu hugged was so cute.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
And, of course, one of my favorite scenes in this episode was when the Blue Orb finally went away from Pikachu, and it was back to normal again. The part after that when Ash and Pikachu hugged was so cute.

Pika's whole possession drama was so ridiculous and wasted time that should've been spent on the Legendaries. :x

Leonhart

Imagineer
Aogiri's rampage while he was possessed by the Crimson Orb made Matsubusa and the Magma-dan seem weak by comparison, which was kind of awkward. I appreciated how Wataru helped out against Kyogre without him seeming too overpowered, which was a good thing since Groudon deserved to be the hero in the end.

Daizy

I call you honey
I'm glad that they explained what happened with Pikachu and the Blue Orb. That was just really weird how it somehow got absorbed by Pikachu's body. What was really weird was when Archie got possesed by the Red Orb.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Looking back, I wish that we had seen Matsubusa and the Magma-dan do more to hinder Kyogre's rampage instead of seeing them stand around. They needed some redemption from my point of view.

The finale for Team Magma vs Aqua was actually great.