• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Scuffle of Legends! (374)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The Scuffle of Legends

With Kyogre starting a rampage, Archie is merged with the Red Orb and becomes linked to Kyogre while Groudon is awoken and becomes linked with Pikachu. However Ash & Lance feel that the battle between Groudon & Kyogre is going to destroy the earth and try to stop it. Can they do this?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
Well, like a few ppl had said...the drawing had sucked...the first part was better..many will agree...of course...

C

Crystal Latios

I don`t know. For me important is only Maxie :p
Groudon and Kyogre have really cool voices. They sound like real monsters.
Also, music is nice, from "Pokemon Heroes".
I think, K&G Saga is more mature than normal episodes^^

D

DarkPokemonFan

This episode was good, although I liked the first part better too. And I like Maxie better than archie, especially when he's insane.:p

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Crystal Latios

DarkPokemonFan said:
This episode was good, although I liked the first part better too. And I like Maxie better than archie, especially when he's insane.:p

Ummm..... I think, Archie was insane, not Maxie. Archie had red Orb inside his body and he was so crazy LOL Maxie is a Team Magma Boss, and he is more...hmmm.... normal :rolleyes:

Project Alpha

Recharged
I can't wait to see this episode of the pokemon saga. The only thing we have until the guide is written is some pictures. The pictures of pikachu with the blue orb inside him look neat. Plus, Groudon finally appears in the episodes. I don't know why he did'nt appear until PART 2 of GROUDON versus Kyogre. That seems stupid to me

Geodude

Mike and Zak quit writing guides (again -_-), leaving me with a heck of a lot of catching up to do. Doesn't help that I've been sick the last couple days. But the next guide I write will be for this episode. You should see it sometime within the next couple days.

H

Hales

Geodude said:
Mike and Zak quit writing guides (again -_-), leaving me with a heck of a lot of catching up to do. Doesn't help that I've been sick the last couple days. But the next guide I write will be for this episode. You should see it sometime within the next couple days.
Yikes... take all the time you need :)

So there really was no badder Pokemon between Kyogre and Groudon?

Geodude

Nope. It ended at a stalemate...and really, that's all we should have been expecting. One of them winning would mean one of the teams would win. I think the whole "balance of nature" thing might have been part of what Lance was explaining to Maxie.

T

Tate+Liza

They can, they always can.(Mommy is my annoying partner. She always ruin my day)

Geodude

All right everyone, it's finally happened! You can start celebrating if you like, I have finally come to the rescue of your poor, deprived souls by writing a synopsis for this episode. :) I just PMed it to Serebii, so it should be up with his next update.

Geodude said:
All right everyone, it's finally happened! You can start celebrating if you like, I have finally come to the rescue of your poor, deprived souls by writing a synopsis for this episode. :) I just PMed it to Serebii, so it should be up with his next update.

Thank you so much Geodude, this episode looked good, and I would very much like to read about it. Thank you again.

H

Hales

Thanks Geodude, your the greatest! :D Take a deep breath and sit down a few hours and then right the next summary :p

G

Gryphon Turboclaw

Geodude said:
Nope. It ended at a stalemate...and really, that's all we should have been expecting. One of them winning would mean one of the teams would win. I think the whole "balance of nature" thing might have been part of what Lance was explaining to Maxie.

What stalemate? I thought that Groudon had prevailed(with a big assist from Pikachu)!

About the animation controversy...why the team switch(if there really was one)? It would far make more sense to have the same team do both parts, wouldn't it?

Regarding the ending, it sounds like the old "this calamity wouldn't have happened if not for human interference" bit to me. Personally, I believe that it would have been far better for JJ&M to have called in reinforcements---informing Giovanni about their discovery while they were at it---during Part 1(and putting them to use in Part 2), and then made a go for K&G *while* the two pokemon were at each other's throats. Ultimately, the Rocket attack---probably involving an electrified net---would get shot down by the combined efforts of Ash-tachi, Lance, and Teams Aqua and Magma, and the two heavily-exhausted legendaries break off their fight as the Orbs extract themselves(after the prerequesite mutual glare). Lance makes his comment(the one that he used in the actual ep will do nicely), but Brock disagrees(eliciting confused looks from Ash---who has just swum back from recovering Pikachu---and Lance), putting in that the fight between Kyogre and Groudon didn't have a clear winner thanks to Team Rocket; it's no longer a question of *if* there will be another confrontation, but *when*. May and Max start fretting over the prospect of another K&G demolition derby, as Archie finally regains conciousness and finds that he remembers nothing since from after the point that he absorbed the Red Orb.

You know, I think that there was a lot of potential for this ep that wound up wasted...

Geodude

No, there was a stalemate. Kyogre got hit, yes, but the battle was far from over. And neither side could win, since just like the legendary birds from the Orange Islands, it's the balance of Kyogre's and Groudon's powers that keeps the earth the way it is.

And the guide is now up on the main site.

Sebok

Banned
Does this mark the last we'll see of Teams Aqua and Magma? In the games, it does.

Sebok said:
Does this mark the last we'll see of Teams Aqua and Magma? In the games, it does.

no on the games if you go to mt.pyre you will see the leader of the team which you have giving back the orb the he stole! also is lance under cover as a team magma person or is he really a member of team magma?

Heracross

Custom User Title
These two episodes were pretty good. As most people pointed out, the animation od Groudon and Kyogre could have been a lot better, but I didn't think it took much away from the episode as a whole. It was cool to see Team Magma/Aqua finally come together and fight instead of just snooping around random locations looking for stuff. It was also really cool to see Wataru-sama make his first appearance since the lake of rage episodes. That was something I wasn't really expecting, but it was a nice surprise because he's a cool character.