• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Search For A Legend! (018)

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
This is the one I'm looking forward to. Not only for Salamence......but I like Moltres, Richie is a nice change from Ash once in a while, Butch & Cassidy (and Dr. Nanba) are fun too.

So they made another S.S. Anne, I don't see what the big deal is. Maybe they named it that in memorial of the first one >_> And unless it was specifically said that they were going to the Sevii Islands, there's nothing saying Mt. Magma was a misdub. It just isn't the same as Mt. Ember.

FlareonJupiter

F&J Manga-Ka
We haven't seen Cloyster in the anime for a LONG time since "The Mandarin Island Miss Match" (save for a brief cameo or two in Pokemon the Movie 2000). It's about time! And the facial expressions it has in this episode are hilarious (like when it gets blasted off)!

Yeah... I like Cloyster, LOL

GoggleHead

Digimon > Pokemon
This looks like an okay episode. Moltres is a Fire Pokemon, so therefore I have to like the episode. It's funny that tough Silver guy has a Chikorita. You'd think he'd have something else fully-evolved or stronger to compliment his Salamence. They only have one Hoenn Pokemon in it, that means it may be boring. I think I'll like the rest of Legend of Thunder even though there are no Hoenns, but that's just 'cause Jimmy is the best! Ritchie is just so-so, therefore it's not insured I like this one. The only really good thing is he has a Charmeleon.

Medea

Excalibur
Well, it was an okay episode for the most part (just saw it a couple of hours ago). And of course, Butch is always entertaining. He's not as goofy as James, but he keeps me on some kind of comfort level (considering I don't like his English or Japanese voice). One of the funniest things Butch said was calling Professor Namba, Professor Mambo...*is reminded of the show Duckman for some reason* And for one small second, Butch and Cassidy seemed believable. And as for Richie, I do enjoy him (in small doses) and since he's less annoying than Ash, it makes it all better. Oh and of course, not a special goes by where we are constantly reminded of Ash (except of course for the Raikou special).

So anyways, an okay episode.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
Just saw this in the US. This episode was awesome. Salamence was awesome. It was funny how Butch mispronounced Dr. Namba's name. Moltres was cool.

Battra

Really good episode I always enjoy seeing Richie, one of my favorite supporting Characters.

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
was nice to see Moltres again.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
This episode made me think of the thread asking if Team Rocket's disguises have ever fooled you. If it wasn't for seeing the episode pictures a few years ago, and Cassidy's unique hairstyle, they could have easily fooled me in this episode. Even Butch's voice sounded different.

This was a pretty good special overall. I saw it a week late, thanks to my stupid TV, but at least I enjoyed it. Richie wasn't as great here as he was in his previous two Chronicles episodes, but the story itself was good. Silver was an interesting guest character. I liked the part when Butch called Nanba "Mambo", and the radio was animated with Nanba yelling at him. That had me ROFLOL, and going back over it a few times. Nevertheless, after so many Butch and Cassidy episodes, at least we won't see them again until next spring.

Overall, 7/10.

GoldSilverCrys

This looks like an okay episode. Moltres is a Fire Pokemon, so therefore I have to like the episode. It's funny that tough Silver guy has a Chikorita. You'd think he'd have something else fully-evolved or stronger to compliment his Salamence. They only have one Hoenn Pokemon in it, that means it may be boring.
True. I expected something really fierce- like a um.... I don't know. It was really a suprise, anyways.
I think I'll like the rest of Legend of Thunder even though there are no Hoenns, but that's just 'cause Jimmy is the best! Ritchie is just so-so, therefore it's not insured I like this one. The only really good thing is he has a Charmeleon.
Anyone knows that Ritchie is just boring goody two shoes. Jimmy has more flavor.

I haven't seen this episode yet...looks good....with Richie, the mistakes and all. Ooooh, Cassidy in short shorts! :D

SheWhoLovesPineapples

Why was it necessary for Richie to bring up Ash? o_0 He must not have much of a social life...

All in all I thought this was so-so. Not particularly interesting...

Jessie, James, and Meowth are pointless enough by themselves. They don't need Chronicle counterparts. I've never had a problem with TR outside of the infamous trio, but if Butch and Cassidy keep filling in their role I just might. >.<

I think I'll like the rest of Legend of Thunder even though there are no Hoenns, but that's just 'cause Jimmy is the best! Ritchie is just so-so, therefore it's not insured I like this one. The only really good thing is he has a Charmeleon.

Are you saying you only like Pokemon when it has the ones from the third generation? Why? o_0

But anyway, yesh, Kenta > Richie. (But that's just my opinion, and a biased one at that. I love anything Crystal version. ^.~)

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez

Francesc

Natsu no Maboroshi
Wow, Boomanda it's pretty strong. I would like to see it again :) 10/10

Battra

Seeing Richie again is nice, it's interesting that he's always traveling alone and not with a group. The way Silver reacts when he hears Ashes name make me wonder if he's encountered him before or if he' possibly Ashes father. The battle between Salamence and Molters was excellent I liked how Molters turned Dragonrage into that giant Moltres. Also Team Rocket must get hot wear their disguises over the uniforms all the time when undercover that's got to be uncomfortable.

I'm actually sick of seeing of this episode;), but I like it alright because Butch and Cassidy are in it

flyboy1308

Coming Ta Town
Richie is always good for a change.

mewmew202

I have a wild theory. You know how we never saw Ash's dad? Well combined with the fact that he was so surprised to hear about Ash and that he was searching for Moltres for years he very well could be. PM me your opinion