• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The seasons have turned, returner from a 5 year hiatus

Symphony

Seasons, they turn..
Hello everyone! My name is Symphony and I had left the forum back in 2017 due to some unprecedented events. But, I have made the executive decision to come back to browse again and chat with my fellow Pokemon friends! :) My favorite games are still Platinum, Soulsilver, and White 2 and my favorite spinoff is still Conquest for sure. But alas, I myself have changed a lot as a person! I may not be as active as I am a lot busy, but it's nice to reconnect after a long, long time.

I hope to see you all around and I thank you for your time to read this. May the melody of life always guide your path. ♥

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Hi and welcome back to the forums! :D

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Hello everyone! My name is Symphony and I had left the forum back in 2017 due to some unprecedented events. But, I have made the executive decision to come back to browse again and chat with my fellow Pokemon friends! :) My favorite games are still Platinum, Soulsilver, and White 2 and my favorite spinoff is still Conquest for sure. But alas, I myself have changed a lot as a person! I may not be as active as I am a lot busy, but it's nice to reconnect after a long, long time.

I hope to see you all around and I thank you for your time to read this. May the melody of life always guide your path. ♥
Such a shame they never made a sequel to Conquest. Probably my favorite spin-off as well.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Welcome back. May you have a great time here