• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Secret Behind the Off-Limits Door! (008)

Damerdal

[Dam]n h[er] Gan[dal]f!
Dr's Summary - Horizons Episode 008 Review
Rating: 7.5/10

#The Good
:
- Friede and Murdock being sneaky with the donuts lol.
- "Stare", "Another sketchy translation".
- Liko being low-key manipulative, you love to see it.
- Ludlow's pun.
- Entire Nidothing live stream was gold, with Zir and Liko asking their questions.
- Liko wanting to battle Roy right outside Dot's room in the hallway lol.
- Wholesome Murdock and Dot texting.

#The Bad:
- Nothing bad per se, but episode was a solid 7.5/10.

#Thoughts:
- Man, I wish grade school was all remote growing up. Though I guess I made up for it by skipping class for most of undergrad and med school.
- Can't wait for the Iono and Dot interactions, maybe even rivalry? It has to happen.

Starswirl Pikachu

Arrr, Liko be swabbing the deck although May was the one who wore what looks the most like a pirate bandanna. I thought the live stream was somewhat entertaining.