• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Secret Sphere of Influence! (504)

I want that jacket that the Viridian City Jenny was wearing. Now!

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Yay Team galactic finally appeared even tho they didn't do too much. Seeing Nando again was awesome plus so was seeing the Space-Time Tower diorama from The Rise of Darkrai. I also liked Jenny's & Stunky's involvement. :3

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Nice filler episode, nice one that Nando got suspected for stealing the Adamant Orb. But I knew it was TR in the first place because I knew Nando won't do such a thing. TR's disguises were nice too and cool that we both got to see Dialga and Palkia statues.

Gillachu

Banned
Lmao at Saturn's cameo and how TG just sat inside their helicopter and did nothing in this episode. What a waste of a debut.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Oh look, they showed Alamos Town's tower from the 10th movie here. Anyway, Stunky made its debut, but it could've been handled much better. And we got to see random characters like Nando, yet we barely got to see Team Galactic...

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Lmao at Saturn's cameo and how TG just sat inside their helicopter and did nothing in this episode. What a waste of a debut.

I did want Saturn and Team Galactic's grunts to do more here as well cuz they kind of let Team Rocket take the fall for the Adamant Orb stuff, but I'm mostly just glad that we saw them at all here. ^^;

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
they kind of let Team Rocket take the fall for the Adamant Orb stuff

Which was smart. Had TG stolen it instead, they would've only exposed themselves. It was a benefit to them to have TR steal the Adamant Orb while they simply waited in the shadows.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Its' about time they started showing Team Galactic. I think the saddest thing is that I was really surprised when I found out that it was Team Galactic that told Team Rocket what to do.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Which was smart. Had TG stolen it instead, they would've only exposed themselves. It was a benefit to them to have TR steal the Adamant Orb while they simply waited in the shadows.

I guess it's true that Team Galactic was letting Team Rocket do their dirty work for them, although I dunno why they hired them in the first place since Team Rocket aren't exactly competent. I guess Saturn just wanted them to cause a distraction ha ha.

I didn't like how we saw Nando own a Sunflora since it just didn't seem like a good Pokemon for him, and the Jenny from Viridian City seemed pointless since she added nothing to the episode.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I wasn't expecting to see Tokiwa City's Junsa again, although I was pleased that Naoshi made his second appearance. The fact that the police force was investigating a crime for once was neat, and I was glad to see Nyasu's Kimawari disguise again. The Ginga-dan should've been more involved, although it was nice to get information on Dialga and Palkia.

Daizy

I call you honey
So Nando has decided to enter both Contest and Gyms. In regards to Team Galactic showing up, I was so happy to see Saturn's quick cameo.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Skunpoo's role here seemed too minor given how it debuted here as Junsa's helper, yet Naoshi, Nyasu, and Ginga-dan seemed much more important to the plot.

Zamin

It was awesome having the Viridian City Jenny back and funny how she noticed that Team Rocket had changed the motto.

I love the lore and history in the episode about Dialga and Palgia and the "original one" *cough cough* Arceus *cough cough*

I am looking forward to the rest of the season, I am really getting into it now.

I don't remember Nando haha, I liked his poshness though.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Zamin said:
I love the lore and history in the episode about Dialga and Palgia and the "original one" *cough cough* Arceus *cough cough*

I kind of wanted to hear Arceus be called by its name here, same with Giratina since it was part of the Shinou space-time legend.

Scorbunnie

Wonder what the point of showing Viridian's officer Jenny was since she didn't do any thing special to set her apart from the other Jennys.

When Saturn from Team Galactic was shown it took me a minute to realize that he hired Team Rocket to steal the Adamant Orb. He should've done that himself.