• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Secret Sphere of Influence! (504)

Crask

Is it just me, or did Brock start moping about Prof. Ivy when punk Jenny, asked about her? (i don't understand much jap) And that scene owned just for the fact that Croagunk laughed at his shame.

Can anyone confirm this for me?

Maestro Kinético

I really liked this episode, we got to see Pokemon interaction like in the past and the trainers using their Pokemon in varied ways. It had plot and that's why I liked it, I don't have any problem with enjoying a DP episode if it's good. But the best has to be the end, I loved that scene. I'm going to forget about the things I didn't like which are. 1) The horrible green background appearing behind Parukia and Diaruga2)Perfect shinning tiles 3)Team Rocket playing football, it took away all the atmosphere4) Natane apearing again, I don't like that gym leaders now are friends instead of people that you are afraid of.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Ah, I'm glad to see one person here always stays in character. :)

I must say, Eterna Jenny is an idiot. She waited for Ash to scan Stunky giving Jessie the chance to use Seviper to escape. :p

And the...horny guard...

[img139]http://imageboard.pocketmonsters.net/LatestAnime/src/118060877744.jpg[/img139]

Last edited:

Geodude

I don't like that gym leaders now are friends instead of people that you are afraid of.

What do you mean "now"? That's been the case for years. Quit looking for things to complain about.

[img139]http://www.geoscreens.com/ash/dp036thoughtballoons.jpg[/img139]

Anyone else liked this scene? Seeing Pokemon have little conversations is always cute. When they found Team Rocket, Pikachu wanted to go get Ash, but Piplup wanted to confront them right away.

-Starly-

Brain Damage
Funny how Piplup, one of Dawn's Pokémon, is the one who's rushing without planning when it's usually Ash who does those things.

Love this .gif:

[img139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/unown_/attach/dp036-04.gif[/img139]

HoennMaster

I must say that this episode was really good. D/P is turning out to be a great series, it is like starting fresh, but in a different way. I can't wait for this episode to air in the U.S. I'm glad D/P starts tomorrow!

Neo Mario

How'd these get here
Well this is one of the few episodes where people thought it would be bad then it turned out to be good

~Neo M~;444;

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
You mean when Ash travelled around with two Gym Leaders as his friends?

Now...nothing is as evil as those shiny floortiles, because HOW DARE a museum look nice!

Team Rocket playing football,
What? 0.o

American Football, or "Football?"

Last edited:

uber gon

Accept Change
What do you mean "now"? That's been the case for years. Quit looking for things to complain about.

[img139]http://www.geoscreens.com/ash/dp036thoughtballoons.jpg[/img139]

Anyone else liked this scene? Seeing Pokemon have little conversations is always cute. When they found Team Rocket, Pikachu wanted to go get Ash, but Piplup wanted to confront them right away.

I kinda miss the subtitles though.

nice episode, wish i could understand what they were saying though. here's just a thought/theory about hunter J, since in team Galactic Jupiter is female, i'm betting that the J stands for Jupiter! just a thought.

Dax

Legend
The episode was kinda fun. Again I love the voice that Gardenia's Turtwig has. I don't know if enjoyed this episode like I wanted to enjoy it. It was a very solid plot which I like.

Pokemon in conversations rock! Pochama (-_-) and Pikachu (^o^) were funny. Both of them had different perspectives.

Gardenia is still awesome. Stunky was so cute that I would love to see it by Ash's side.

Anyway, it was a good episode.

uber gon

Accept Change
At least we got to see Leaf Storm used more frequently.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Funny how Piplup, one of Dawn's Pokémon, is the one who's rushing without planning when it's usually Ash who does those things.
Because we all know that Pokemon have NEVER EVER been allowed to have personalities that don't match their trainer's personalities 100%.

Maestro Kinetico said:
Yeah, and I haven't like that in those years. i loved when they were dark and misterious.
You mean when they'd seem dark for a few minutes, then go to the regular old sort of Gym Leader we see even today?

SPPf would make a very formidable foe for Ash, since it surpasses even his tenacity at times.

Oh, and obligatory mention of how awesome it is that TG finally showed up.

RyuKage

New trainer
OK...... well lets get back to talkin bout the episode. I think ash might be ABLE to capture a legendary pokemon this time (plz lor let that happen)