• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Secret Sphere of Influence! (504)

I lol'd at when Jessie dropped the orb because of the stink, she said "I'm throwing my hands up in disgust!" How bad has it gotten that 4Kids has to make a mockery of the series just to get viewers. At least it worked.

uber gon

Accept Change

Tbone2356

ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ
This was a good enough episode in japanese but when did it air in English? Last week it said there were no new episodes and this week it was just the gym battle episode with Gardenia...

CabbyFish

It's B and it's W...
They should've given Viridian's Jenny a different actress instead of having Emily Williams talking to herself.

Anyway, this was an ok episode. This episode isn't anything big to write home about, but it does have a few moments like the adamant orb, Sunflora, the legends of the creation of Sinnoh just to name a few. Jessie constantly dropping the adamant orb was priceless. It's like she's begging "Oh, I want to keep the orb to myself so that I can look beautiful, control a mighty Pokemon God of the world, and all that stuff evil is known for." Lol.

Faerie

MONS
I lol'd at when Jessie dropped the orb because of the stink, she said "I'm throwing my hands up in disgust!" How bad has it gotten that 4Kids has to make a mockery of the series just to get viewers. At least it worked.
Uh, 4Kids doesn't dub the show anymore. PUSA does. o__o And I don't think that was exactly a mockery of the show, just a dumb pun they used to fill in Musashi's dialogue for Jessie.

bhrettzerda053

I have returned.....
That's where Dialga and Palkia had their cameo appearances. So is Mesprit, Azelf, and Uxie. Well, in the last part. Then Team Galactic had their first appearance.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I think I would have liked the episode a little better if they hadn't been showing it in fast-forward (that got to be a headache after a while), but I liked the story. Another great appearance by Gardenia, and Nando made things entertaining. Plus, Team Rocket had some great scenes.

I haven't been too enthused by Team Galactic, though. They aren't as cool as Team Rocket, and their plotline isn't as clear or interesting as Team Magma and Aqua's. Heck, even the PMC team ("Wish Upon a Star Shape", "Crazy as a Lunatone") has been more entertaining. I can only hope future episodes with these baddies will make them at least remotely interesting.

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
werent kyogre and groudon mentioned earlier?

Yeah like in the second advance episode. They didn't say there names or anything but I think they just showed a pICTURE of there body and make the things glow

Torpoleon

There was lots of no! moments in this episode. Like when the adamant orb almost broke,team rocket has the adamant orb and Team Galactic hired them.If team Rocket got to Team Galactic stuff bad would have happened.

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
I was like when Jessie was liek I'm throwing my hands in discuss!
I'm like your gonna drop it then wobbafet caught it I was like
THANK GOD or the whole DP plot and Dialga Palkia thing would be ruined Grr Jessie be more careful lol
And love when Mewoth didn't want to take his coustume off lol

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Do you like know I like don't care like yeah
Anyways I'm glad we got to see a glimps of Saturn at the end wish he had talked tho