if Ash doesn't bring his reserves he should be slaughtered 6-1
There is literally no confirmation of that last one, but your message is noted...- First episode features a trainer with a weak normal type pokémon that Ash defeats on his way to the stadium
- The strongest trainer of the league defeats another trainer in the first round in a Charizard vs Charizard showdown sweep.
- Only the semifinals and finals are 6v6 and the first match of the 6v6 ends up being the strongest trainer vs a mega evolution user in a sweep that involves Charizard, of which is a rushed battle that barely shows any of it.
- Second round of the semifinals involves Ash vs a strategist
- There will be at least one non-league-battle episode between the semifinals and the finals
- In the final round, it will come down to a Charizard vs Ash's current ace
Remind you of something?
But noooo the writers find it totally original and an awesome idea! Nobody will complain about it. Lost at the Master Eight is a downgraded Lost At The League (or LATL) only with Cynthia added to boost viewers and to see Diantha get curbstomped baaad.I’m so glad I’ve been said that wasting half of this episode trying to make a connection between both Lucario and Garchomp being raised from eggs as a justification on why he’s defeating her was completely unneeded in a semi final battle
Right..anyways…..But noooo the writers find it totally original and an awesome idea! Nobody will complain about it. Lost at the Master Eight is a downgraded Lost At The League (or LATL) only with Cynthia added to boost viewers and to see Diantha get curbstomped baaad.
Goodra has been done so dirty it’s sad.
Also true. He is probably fighting space aliens rn.You really think Jon Dickson has the time to meddle in the petty affairs of mortal men?
At least Haxorus’ episode was not trying to be a filler and a semi final battle all in one. I’ll at least give the Unova League that.
Makes you wonder how bad production actually is rnThe fact that they even bothered with this connection just shows you the state of the league. I actually like Leon (he might be up there on my favorite Champions list) but I can’t hold him accountable for the writers deciding to make this half a filler.
Tbh better track record than Dragonite’sGoodra is a jobber species.