• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Semifinals I: Sweep (1211)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1211.jpg

The Semifinals I: Sweep

It's time for the Semifinals in the Masters Tournament. With Diantha facing Leon and Ash facing Cynthia, Ash decides to do some training before the match when he meets u p with Cynthia, who tells him how she first met her partner Garchomp. Meanwhile, the match between Diantha and Leon is due to start. Who will emerge victorious?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
So the match is happening towards the end of the episode? Whew

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Here's hoping the Cynthia/Gible backstory is more than just "Oh, I got an egg, Gible hatched out of it, and we were happy together. Wow, that's just like Ash and his Riolu! We are so similar!"

Back in DP, Cynthia revealed to Ash that she used to be like Paul, focused only on getting stronger when she was younger, causing her to hurt Pokémon with her reckless behavior. This backstory with young Cynthia would be far more interesting to explore.

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
Still can’t believe they actually named the episode “sweep”. Lmao never saw such a disrespect to a character in any anime so far. Only thing missing is that the commentator says that Leon wombo combo’d Diantha into submission

TheNewGuy

Here we go. Even though this is only a taster of what's to come, the anime has been so dry and garbage for a month that I'm quite hyped

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
Here's hoping the Cynthia/Gible backstory is more than just "Oh, I got an egg, Gible hatched out of it, and we were happy together. Wow, that's just like Ash and his Riolu! We are so similar!"

Back in DP, Cynthia revealed to Ash that she used to be like Paul, focused only on getting stronger when she was younger, causing her to hurt Pokémon with her reckless behavior. This backstory with young Cynthia would be far more interesting to explore.
They did exactly what you said in the first sentence + some Aura power of friendship flavor sprinkled in. Not a hint of the little setup in DP.

Oh yes, not to mention a "lost at the League" segment for some random CotD being shoehorned in. What a disappointment.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
So instead of leon it is some random girl who is now lost in the league.

Anyways i think they have setup a lucario vs garchomp finale with both hatching from egg.

AARTX

Dead inside…
So a girl we don't care about is stealing all the time from a battle of two champions at the semi final of the biggest tournament.
It’s so when they return Diantha is pretty much sweeped by Leon. Hence the episode title