• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Semifinals II: Dazzle (1212)

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
Using Gengar against Spiritomb despite knowing it has Sucker Punch was a mistake. Still, it looks like an even battle with Cynthia just having the slight edge.

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Not sure that would have done much, since it'd still be asleep when it is put back out again.
Or, hear me out, he could have withdrawn Dragonite and sent it out against a weaker foe or a weaker matchup. There were many ways to write around this situation, the writers were just too lazy to do it.

Literally anything would've better than just standing there like a bumbling moron.

Sham

The Guardian of War
It would have been smart withdrawing Dragonite because chances are her other Pokémon didn’t have Dream Eater. Why stand there and let him be attacked?

k6666

Pikachu Fan
Not sure that would have done much, since it'd still be asleep when it is put back out again.
Well at least it did something rather let him drained out , it’s disappointing that ash only call out his dragonite , even Chyntia smart switching her Pokémon

This battle is ass.
Why the **** is Ash just standing there not switching Dragonite out?
Nice Gengar burned Roserade but it’s going to be cured

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
Despite being weakened by Roserade Gengar heavily damaged Spiritomb. If not for Roserade, he would’ve won probably. Absolute MVP

Sham

The Guardian of War
This battle is ass.
Why the **** is Ash just standing there not switching Dragonite out?
Nice Gengar burned Roserade but it’s going to be cured
Literally. He would have waited a bit maybe she would have switched to Roserade which is resisted by Dragons.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Gengar hasnt fainted yet, has he?
Also not a fan of how Dragonite jobs but expected it earlier in my prediction
I dont think its bad for Ash not to switch since it was sleeping, spiritomb can put others to sleep just as easily

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Satoshi recognizing Togekiss can be a Hikari reference, right? Her Togekiss is the only one he's seen iirc (?)

Pikachu the star versus Togekiss, the other ace airplane Shirona Pokemon. Damn Air Slash looks so cutting, Pikachu can't zap the birb in time. Moves like an airplane.

And Togekiss leaves along with Toritodon coming out, worst matchup.