• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Semifinals II: Dazzle (1212)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1212.jpg

The Semifinals II: Dazzle

It's time for Ash's semifinal match in the Masters Eight Tournament against Cynthia, the Sinnoh Champion. Having known Cynthia since his journeys through Sinnoh, Ash faces a rough battle when Cynthia toys with him using some clever strategies, putting his back against the wall. Ash tries to turn the tide of battle but Cynthia keeps blocking. Will Ash manage to get through Cynthia's offence?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

This match is going to suck. So ready to call it the worst battle of JN, quite possibly since Ash vs Hau.

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
Man, I haven’t been this excited for a battle since Ash vs Alain. Diamond was my first game, so Cynthia has a special place for me. Can‘t wait! :D