• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Semifinals II: Dazzle (1212)

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Earth Power(?) ah, damn Satoshi coming back with IRON TAIIIRUUUUU and Stone Edge strats to fight back like he did back in the second Kalos gym defending against Rock Tomb.

LOVE TO SEE! QUICK ATTACK FINISHES IT. BASED!

PIKACHAD! LAB MON MOMENTUM IS BACK AND HAPPY. THAT'S THEIR BOY PIKACHU.

TheNewGuy

lmao why does she even use Gastrodon

Sham

The Guardian of War
Ash hasn’t taken out a single one of her Pokémon because he refuses to switch. We all know Lucario is taking care of Togekiss

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
Smart from the animators to avoid showing the scoreboard as much as possible to avoid any mistakes

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Killer idea! I love how if anyone's the star, it's gonna be Pikachu for this episode without Satoshi being a sitting duck and getting to show off what makes him great.

Also Mikurage isn't done yet either, just when he thought he made a comeback with his ace his momentum gets smacked. The strategy with Iron Tail-Stone Edge and Countershield almost did it but Destiny Bond(?) takes the rat with it. That's Satoshi's top 3 losing in the beginning of PM#123 ironcally enough (1 - Pikachu, Kairyu - 2, Gengar - 3)

Fun episode, I really want to see subs for dialogue and lore.