• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Semifinals II: Dazzle (1212)

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Guess it’s up to Lucario, the duck and Dracovish

TheNewGuy

I like how they've taken three of Ash's big four JN Pokemon (Dragonite, Gengar, Pikachu) off the board immediately.

This will give Sirfetch'd and Dracovish, who are more marginalised, time to shine. In spite of the obsessive Lucario hatred and fear-mongering, it surely will not KO all 4 of Cynthia's remaining Pokemon.

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
I haven't been able to watch the whole episode. The Dragonite vs Spiritomb battle was absolute atrocity, but that Pikachu vs Spiritomb battle + Destiny Bond strategy seemed pretty good.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
Hope sirfetch took two Two Pokémon with him
Ash could switch dragonite and save her for later and nothing would change tbh
This underdog condition isn’t needed tbh if ash switch his Pokémon such a force drama and tension

Last edited:
Gengar and especially Gastrodon getting one shot was wtf????
Pikachu vs Spiritomb was great though

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
Absolutely loved the episode! My only criticism would be the lack of pre-match talk between the two, but seeing Ash having a team talk made up for it. We have 2 episodes for any cameos anyways.

Sad seeing Dragonite go down like that, especially since he couldn’t even show Dragonite Meteor - hope for a redemption against Leon.

All the other battles were great though! I love Cynthia’s smart and dominant battling style, but Alola champion Ash is her equal. Pikachu and Gengar did amazing out there!

10/10 for me, can’t wait for subs and a higher quality version

AARTX

Dead inside…
I guess part 3 is 1v1 between Ash-Lucario and Garchomp…… or dracovish and sirfetchd combined only take out 1 pokemon and Lucario sweeps the rest

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I like how they've taken three of Ash's big four JN Pokemon (Dragonite, Gengar, Pikachu) off the board immediately.

This will give time for Sirfetch'd and Dracovish, who are more marginalised, time to shine. In spite of the obsessive Lucario hatred and fear-mongering, it surely will not KO all 4 of Cynthia's remaining Pokemon.
Big four? his pokemon are all pretty balanced at this point, Dragonite had a lot of wins, now its losing a lot.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I hope if Satoshi wins Lucario only beats Garchomp, I see the abomination getting two wins even though I would prefer Sirfetch'd,
Nevermind this, just saw the preview, Sirfetch'd is battling Milotic and Garchomp, while Lucario is seen battling Togekiss, so Lucario might beat Togekiss, is the Abomination really going to disobey Satoshi in a semifinals match...

NegaiFreak

Plus Ultra!
Very strong episode, albeit without too much visual flair until near the end when Pikachu got into the battle.

Spiritomb was a monster, rightfully so considering that it was not only spamming Sucker Punch to knock down Dragonite and Gengar, but also use Destiny Bond to take out Pikachu.

Seeing Ash get overwhelmed so quickly wasn't that surprising, but I was hopeful for Dragonite and Gengar to at least last longer. I felt like they didn't even get to use all the moves they could in that battle. Gengar gets points for at least burning Roserade, but Dragonite just got pushed aside again. Hoping she gets redemption in the next round.

Again, solid episode with just a few nitpicks. Really love getting to see a full battle with Cynthia as Ash's opponent.

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
Gengar and especially Gastrodon getting one shot was wtf????
Pikachu vs Spiritomb was great though
Gengar battles 2 Pokémon and was hit with a super effective move, no one shot.

And Pikachu ones shotting makes total sense: We’ve seen in all other battles that aces are capable of one-shotting their opponents