• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Semifinals III: Valor (1213)

Sham

The Guardian of War
So Sirtfetch’d is going to be defeated by Garchomp and it’s all up to Lucario?

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Stealth Rocks can at least keep the switching a bit at bay for Satoshi, I see what she may be going for. Some cool anime emotion and feelings from Satoshi and Shirona vs. Dande. Satoshi expected Mega Evolution and is never getting it!

Daimax Togekiss, I love to see it because it makes the world feel more alive not only that having Shirona end another fight with her Mega feels lame and uninspired. I never liked Gym Leaders using the same Pokemon like during Sumomo vs. Hikari or Shinji's Hyouta fight. Plus the world is bigger than Satoshi and it never made sense he was the only one with more than one gimmick anyway. That being said Togekiss getting prominence as Shirona's secondary Pokemon star and airplane mon is rad sauce.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
What?

Is that how it ends, a special warrior's KO for the onion duck? Poor baby's pride looks broken, reminds me of its dex about it giving up fighting after certain issues. It's come so long from being that cold and quiet rogue samurai.

Lucario with AceBoyfriend coming out, their friendship!

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Satoshi acknowledging Aceburn live along with Lucario, didn't expect to see this kind of little stuff but I dig it.

Togekiss vs. Lucario, Goukazaru mimicking and a funny little Okido scene. Damn Lucario got that crap down pack, truly loving the little dynamic movements coming from Bullet Punch along with that DBZ-styled punching.