• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Semifinals III: Valor (1213)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1213.jpg

The Semifinals III: Valor

Ash's battle against Cynthia rages on with Ash having lost 3 of his Pokémon already making Ash having to face an uphill battle. However, with Cynthia's strategies pushing him more and more up against the wall, Ash decides to unleash a strategy for a big breakthrough. Will Ash manage to get through and change the tide of battle?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
Just a couple of hours left <3

Also, looking forward to the distribution code of my favorite member of the JN team, Kamon. Hopefully they’ll do him justice - Gengar was such a disappointment :(

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
HERE!!! Im hyped asf for this, hyped to see it live
Just a couple of hours left <3

Also, looking forward to the distribution code of my favorite member of the JN team, Kamon. Hopefully they’ll do him justice - Gengar was such a disappointment :(
Meh, I used my dynamax candies and exp candies to get it to lvl 10 dynamax and level 100 overall, along with Dragonite and Dracovish :p

FISH>>>DUCK>>>>>>>>DOG
Sirfetch’d is going to be the unsung hero.
See you all in an hour or so, then I’ll dig through this thread and give my thoughts later.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Team Rocket mentions how Pikachu is already down and Garchomp hasn’t been sent out yet. Perhaps that getting Infernape riled up

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Poor prof oaki feel its going to be long day for him sitting next to his fire types considering how energetic they have been so far.

Blood Red

【推しの子】

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
Legit feels like adding insult to injury. Yes, we know Ash has an Infernape and that it'd be cool to see it fight Garchomp. Yes, we know it doesn't happen, and that Ash's bipedal puppy will get the W instead. No, it's not funny.
I'm pretty sure you'd get the message that the team behind that PR account is blatantly tone-deaf (and even somewhat moronic). You don't remember what they did after that disastrous opening match?

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
I'm pretty sure you'd get the message that the team behind that PR account is blatantly tone-deaf (and even somewhat moronic). You don't remember what they did after that disastrous opening match?
Actually I'm pretty convinced they know what they're doing, so it's all on purpose.

Hu Tao

Serebii Lurker for at least half a decade
Infernape wants to fight Garchomp himself
Also he is dabbing again
i'm still on the hopium that if Ash returns in S&V or Journeys formula continues, reserves will be used and possibly given more development. Man journeys isn't horrible by any means but I feel that it could have been so much more. Ash really got a Mega Ring just for Lucario. Sad Mega Gengar's only appearance in the anime so far is in the Volcanion movie