• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Semifinals III: Valor (1213)

vondecayle

Well at least Dracovish wasn’t completely hopeless and I’m glad Milotic didn’t get away with the iron head trick again. Poor Sirfetch was traumatized after that battle with Garchomp.

Hu Tao

Serebii Lurker for at least half a decade
Will definitely have to watch with subs later. Also, no Sinnoh trainer cameos this episode I think

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
LUCARIO's emotive and cute, focused and ready.

Nice level of stakes and heartbeating omph here, and Shirona using Dynameme. Here we go, the real fight has just begun. Another wall to transcend!]

Love to see the Togekiss shine.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Cynthia had to change her entire plan because of a duck.

Now we know why this episode title was Valor it was not due to ash's comeback was due to sirfetch'd heroic performance.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Yeah I thought about it. I doubt Dynamaxing is going to do anything but cause fake tension save for Garchomp VS Lucario

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
Would’ve been nice to witness the Dynamax surprise as a, well, surprise, but some people couldn’t stick to the spoilers thread.

Anyways, detailed review coming later, but loved the episode!

First part was good, but the second part was simply amazing! <3

So much better than part 1. Great episode!

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Dracovish and Sirfetch'd got the respect they deserved. A GOATed showcase for some of Galar's best. So proud of my favorites on the team.

Lucario's actually looking decent. It better finish strong. Still disappointed in lack of Mega Chomp.

Vichoo

After what the duck did today, he just got on Ash's top pokemon podium, so he deserves to be in the VIP spot at the ranch alongside Charizard and Infernape

k6666

Pikachu Fan
This how the episode should goo , no need fake tension, 10/10
Duck is the MVP , He make Cynthia Ace down to his knee

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
Lucario already taking a knee and struggling after just one normal damaging hit, whereas Togekiss is complete fine after taking a super-effective move barrage brutally, ugh fake tension.

Overall, the episode was much better than last week's in both writing and presentation, other than that little unnecessary contrivance at the end they slapped in to 'even' things out. See what happens when they actually let Ash take the initiative instead of forcing him to be dumb by plot convenience? Personal nitpick, I'm still not a fan of them turning Ash's reserves into mere cheerleaders, it feels like insult to injury; as well as the lack of switching on Ash's end due to one reason or the other.

Blue Saturday

Would’ve been nice to witness the Dynamax surprise as a, well, surprise, but some people couldn’t stick to the spoilers thread.
THIS.

Ugh, a little common curtosy would go a long way. Guess these forums are best avoided for that.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I liked this week a bit more than last week I think, it felt more balanced somehow, abomination and my guy best mon from this gen Sirfetchd did well, he "went down" standing like a boss and damaged Garchomp.

Looking forward to next week, even though I still think Satoshi is losing.

I agree with people complaining about the leaks, you guys created a containment thread, yet everyone was talking about the Dynamax Togekiss the whole week its still nice to see, but the surprise factor was gone...

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
When was Ash going to realise she wasn’t Mega Evolving the first or second time Garchomp came out?

Eevee903

You are awesome!
-Well Stealth Rock was useless.
-Roserade and Milotic went down a bit too quickly.
-Sirfetch’d was the best part ngl.
-Too much Team Rocket and Cinderace lol.

6,5/10

Blue Saturday

I agree with people complaining about the leaks, you guys created a containment thread, yet everyone was talking about the Dynamax Togekiss the whole week its still nice to see, but the surprise factor was gone...
The leak containment thread isn't enough, I MUST spoiler the episode for those trying to avoid [illegal] leaks. GameFreak and OLM need to send out their lawyers already, what's the point of consuming content when everything is spoilered two or a week before?