• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Semifinals III: Valor (1213)

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Sirfetch'd fainting while standing just like Ash's Incineroar after it evolved. What a mad lad. Easily my favorite Pokémon on his team this season.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
The leak containment thread isn't enough, I MUST spoiler the episode for those trying to avoid [illegal] leaks. GameFreak and OLM need to send out their lawyers already, what's the point of consuming content when everything is spoilered two or a week before?
Yeah I'm not touching the episode thread this week, hopefully I don't get spoiled on twitter.

RetroPokeFan

Well, this battle is still managing to be pretty good so far. Shame the animation is looking weako next week but as long as the writing's still good, this is probably gonna end up being one of the bigger highlights of the PWC.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
So what was the point of Stealth Rock if Sirfetch’d was just going to destroy it immediately after coming out…? That’s my only complaint

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
If I have to see Morpeko eating one more damn time I swear to god lol.

Anyways, this episode was better then last weeks and at least Ash used his brain in this one. Totally thought he was going to let that Stealth Rock remain active.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Well you made 4 points, and 3 of them were negatives.
Doesn't mean it was bad at all. I just see the stuff I see. But you know I am too tired to defend myself. If you find it good or bad,I couldn't care less.

I can say the battle had great parts especially Sirfetch’d vs Garchomp.

But I am not going to act like it was perfect, when in MY OPINION it wasnt.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Dude I really wish I could avoid leaks and people could stop leaking coz man that ending was supposed to be a huge WTF surprise moment to end the episode on a cliffhanger!!
What an epic episode though! It still had strats if not as many as last episode with more better animation and epic fights, as Ash fought more balancedly. Sirfetchd was the MVP of this episode for sure, and my god was Dracovish cool as **** too!!
I wonder, was that Lucario's steadfast ability turning on after the Air slash?

Next ep's preview looks so good!! Cant wait to see Cynthia's play with Dynamax Togekiss, if they go the boosting stats and then baton pass route, I am going to be SO happy!! A boosted dynamax stats Garchomp versus an already damaged Mega Lucario would be hype and would definitely shut up those who say Cynthia nerfed herself by not going for the Mega option!!
This feels like Cynthia going all out and I LOVE it
Also Infernape was so cute this episode

k6666

Pikachu Fan
The Morpeko eating chocolate scene is so unnecessary, but since duck and mr fish gave us great battle still 10/10 for me

Eevee903

You are awesome!
If I have to see Morpeko eating one more damn time I swear to god lol.
I know right like lol.
Anyways, this episode was better then last weeks and at least Ash used his brain in this one. Totally thought he was going to let that Stealth Rock remain active.
It was a weird move ngl. Ash just fixed the issue like it was nothing, yet he struggled with Dream Eater.

TheNewGuy

Would’ve been nice to witness the Dynamax surprise as a, well, surprise, but some people couldn’t stick to the spoilers thread.

Anyways, detailed review coming later, but loved the episode!

First part was good, but the second part was simply amazing! <3

Yes, I have to say I knew it was coming too but there were definitely those that didn't and shouldn't have had it spoiled with this thread.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Dude I really wish I could avoid leaks and people could stop leaking coz man that ending was supposed to be a huge WTF surprise moment to end the episode on a cliffhanger!!
Maybe it’s because hindsight is 20/20 but was it that surprising. I mean I’m not supporting the leaking in the episode thread but Diantha, Ash and pretty much everyone else kept mentioning how she’d Mega Evolve and never did it twice by recalling her.

I’m not saying it wasn’t a climax with Dynamax but it became very clear she wasn’t Mega Evolving

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Maybe it’s because hindsight is 20/20 but was it that surprising. I mean I’m not supporting the leaking in the episode thread but Diantha, Ash and pretty much everyone else kept mentioning how she’d Mega Evolve and never did it twice by recalling her.

I’m not saying it wasn’t a climax with Dynamax but it became very clear she wasn’t Mega Evolving
If there was no spoilers Id definitely be sus with whats going on and what Cynthia is planning and still be awed at the cliffhanger
Unfortunately that tension, confusion hype and excitement was taken away