• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Semifinals III: Valor (1213)

9/10

-Ash finally reflects and realizes that he can do more, DraCHADvish and MASTER DUCK have a memorable performance, these two are unforgettable

-Did I see Garchomp REALLY hurt? damn

-Exciting battle all time, the best of the tournament so far

-Cynthia using DINAMAX for strategy over Mega Hype Thing is that kind of unpredictability that I love about Journeys

-The battle didn't feel static for the first time in a while.

-There is no need to lack tension, as k666 said, that's how you write a super episode

Come on man, great performance of my bois (also Togekiss is also A BEAST )

Last edited:

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Honestly it is very simple:

THE ONES WHO LOVE THE EPISODE, TRY TO UNDERSTAND THE CRITICISM

THE ONES WHO HAD ISSUES,TRY TO UNDERSTAND THE POSITIVE POINTS.

You are all so annoying no both sides,like ****. I am tired of you all
I agree with this. When you’re debating a person you shouldn’t automatically attack them especially if they’re for the most part neutral in something but have a few critiques. There is a difference between “hey I didn’t like something” and just straight up sh**t posting

And people are lacking that discernment. It’s possible to find something good but not perfect and just hating on it. They’re not mutually exclusive

You had somebody getting attacked to filth for 72 hours over a Hypnosis debate

charchar56

Diantha is so shocked at everything Ash does lol; meanwhile, Leon is getting more hyped for his inevitable rematch

Ash and his pokemon had a great showing here - the galar mons put in work!

Time for Lucario to do what aces do and bring it home for the team

SN: Hopefully Dragonite gets some much needed redemption/focus in her next battle, because it seems like everyone is leaving her in the dust.

AARTX

Dead inside…
She
Diantha is so shocked at everything Ash does lol; meanwhile, Leon is getting more hyped for his inevitable rematch

Ash and his pokemon had a great showing here - the galar mons put in work!

Time for Lucario to do what aces do and bring it home for the team

SN: Hopefully Dragonite gets some much needed redemption/focus in her next battle, because it seems like everyone is leaving her in the dust.
She should take some notes from Clair’s Dragonite. That one’s a prime specimen and a true representation of what the species should be.

nuzamaki90

Definitely disappointed I got spoiled on Dynamax Togekiss by some of you guys literally the day before the episode airs. It was still cool but man, what’s the point of a containment thread if the ones it was made for don’t even use it. Took away from what otherwise should’ve been a hype moment.

Regardless, this episode was f****** awesome! It had everything it needed and more. Dracovish and Sirfetch’d, brothers of Justice, once again dropping the hammer of dominance onto whatever poor soul is in their path. The boomerang Brutal Swing is always cool as hell, and Dracovish’s hot passion will never not be a joy to watch. Even Team Rocket were crying at how incredible Dracovish is! It ended up KOing to the Poison which once again shows Dracovish’s tenacity is not to be played with. Garchomp, Roserade, and Milotic? Come on now, show that weird dragon some respect. Also Sirfetch’d being the FIRST Pokémon to do some genuine damage to Garchomp is amazing. It’s come so far and the way it went down was a shining moment.

Finally, Lucario continues to do what needs to be done. Mudda mudda mudda the crap out of that annoying Togekiss and get that gnat out of here! I absolutely loved the moment with Cinderace too! If only those two could be fighting on the same stage, ah well.

All in all, super great episode. Cannot wait for the climax next week, and so glad to see Prof Oak has trained himself to dodge Pokémon attacks now. He’s come a long way from the senryu days :)

Would’ve been nice to witness the Dynamax surprise as a, well, surprise, but some people couldn’t stick to the spoilers thread.

Anyways, detailed review coming later, but loved the episode!

First part was good, but the second part was simply amazing! <3
Yes, I was one of those people sadly... :(

Last edited:

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Having thoughts on something doesn't equal it being bad. When will people get that?

OR you have to super positive here or you are negative around here.

From now on I am neutral. 7/10 for each episode. Why not? Call me Neutral Guy.

Oak has amazing reflexes for his age ngl. Why has Ash’s mom not said a word so far?

nuzamaki90

Having thoughts on something doesn't equal it being bad. When will people get that?

OR you have to super positive here or you are negative around here.

From now on I am neutral. 7/10 for each episode. Why not? Call me Neutral Guy
Eevee what in the world are you talking about lol!

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
I liked this episode for sure. The battle itself was definitely very good. A lot of back and forth and everyone pulled above their weight. Both the duck's battles were pretty great. My only relatively minor issues are outside the battle, aka Team Rocket and that unfunny useless Morpeko. They literally cut to it eating three damn times. However, my favorite moments in both these episodes has always been Cynthia's rather unpredictable attitude. Sudden smiles, smug smiles, and being more intense in this episode, really enjoy her on screen presence.

I know this point has been beaten to death and I won't complain too much, but I still can't help but feel disappointed at the lack of reserves for such a battle. This whole battle has been good so far, but there's always that "what could've been" feeling.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
I liked this episode for sure. The battle itself was definitely very good. A lot of back and forth and everyone pulled above their weight. Both the duck's battles were pretty great. My only relatively minor issues are outside the battle, aka Team Rocket and that unfunny useless Morpeko. They literally cut to it eating three damn times. However, my favorite moments in both these episodes has always been Cynthia's rather unpredictable attitude. Sudden smiles, smug smiles, and being more intense in this episode, really enjoy her on screen presence.
Was a good battle 7/10
I know this point has been beaten to death and I won't complain too much, but I still can't help but feel disappointed at the lack of reserves for such a battle. This whole battle has been good so far, but there's always that "what could've been" feeling.
Isn't this the case for every series since the Sinnoh League?