• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Semifinals IV: Impact (1214)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1214.jpg

The Semifinals IV: Impact

Ash's battle against Cynthia is reaching its climax. With Ash down to just his Lucario, he faces a tough battle against Cynthia's Dynamaxed Togekiss, as well as her Garchomp. Ash refuses to give up while Cynthia tries to overpower his Pokémon with brute strength. Will Ash & Lucario be able to make it through and win the match, or will Ash's Master Tournament dream come to an end?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
We better get a Paul cameo here, smug as Ash has reached new heights. We all know he's watching, but would be nice to see his reaction live.

Other Sinnoh rivals are welcome as well.

TheNewGuy

My body is ****in ready.

If Ash wins this I don't need him to beat Leon, but I need him to win this one. Humiliate her in front of a worldwide audience. Do it. Have invincible queen lose to literally Ash "aim for the horn" Ketchum. Please.

I will catch you guys after the episode airs, read the salt, and then go back to sleep
History will be made today. Because Ash-Lucario gonna win in a bs way

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
HEREE!!!
Freaking hyped for this episode man!! This battle has been so good, need the climax to deliver and see an event my child version dreamed of so much!!
That part. Hopefully it doesn't get the Alain vs Ash thing and have people pressed about it way after it airs and they just give a battle that doesn't upset people. We will never be free from the Kalos League discourse and don't wanna another on top.

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
Actually you have a 2 month wait, as the battle won't start until November 11th most likely
...The finals won't start until the week before the next series starts?

I mean unless PM19 goes on past the release of SV but I mean, it's blatantly in the endgame right now and I can't see them not syncing up the release of the game with a new anime.

See y’all after the previews

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
That part. Hopefully it doesn't get the Alain vs Ash thing and have people pressed about it way after it airs and they just give a battle that doesn't upset people. We will never be free from the Kalos League discourse and don't wanna another on top.

I guess ash vs alan still give shivers to the people even after 6 years.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
As bad as it sounds, we've been waiting since DP for that shark to go down and it's finally happening. Idrc about Cynthia losing but that shark has been smug for way too long and her days are numbered

TheNewGuy

Don't particularly care if the animation is bad on this one, the battle has been fantastic and all it needs now is the correct bottom line (Ash wins).