• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Semifinals IV: Impact (1214)

TheNewGuy

Look at that boss, Mega Luke. Perfect facial expression

Last edited:

Sham

The Guardian of War
I’m ngl I hate how Diantha, Steven and Alain need their Keystones attached to their Pokémon but Ash, Brock, Misty and Garchomp don’t. Petty but still

TheNewGuy

God damn, Mega Luke wiped the floor with Dynamax Kiss, though I guess that massive Aura Sphere took a lot out of the jackal.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Not liking the upping of the fake tension with Togekiss taking all manner of beating, exhausting Lucario in the process, and not taking a single dent. Animation has also been subpar.
Holy **** someone needs to take away fake tension from your dictionary coz goddamn do you not know how to use it
God forbid Ash is shown struggling
There IS a reason it wasnt taking much damage you know?