• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Semifinals IV: Impact (1214)

TheNewGuy

HOW CAN YOU STAND AND THROW AND THROW AND THROW

THIS IS ROCK VS AUSTIN, GODZILLA VS KONG ****

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
CYNTHIA IS SERIOUS ABOUT FIGHTING LEON.

Does this confirm Cynthia won a league? Her jacket was so cute.

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
Holy **** someone needs to take away fake tension from your dictionary coz goddamn do you not know how to use it
God forbid Ash is shown struggling
There IS a reason it wasnt taking much damage you know?
I just have very high standards that don't involve cheap cop-outs, and when I mean fake tension, I wasn't even talking about the defense buff. God forbid someone says even the slightest bit critical thing, even if it's their opinion, and they get piled on by people with low standards for writing.

Play some RDR2 and raise standards of excellence in writing, please.

EDIT: Mind you, my stream was behind a few minutes and I didn't realize that Togekiss had already fallen by the time I made that post.

Last edited:
SALT IS HERE
CYNTHIA LOOSES

He didn’t with Aura good
But still the bond phenomenon thing was bs

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Boy. It was a good battle but her Dynamaxing Togekiss just to lose quickly and leave base Garchomp to lose to Mega Lucario

They did a whole bait in switch about Cynthia using Mega Evolution and cost her the match

Still a good battle

Gave me peace.